OMG! Look at these hybrids and rare fishes!

yours?!?

omg! so cute! SELL ME HAHA!

anyway it's a very aberrant morph of either a false or true perc. too small to tell wether its true or false perc but then again i might not know how to diff them at this stage.

Ya, it mine. how much your offer? trade for your half moon angel. How??? I suspect it more towards a true perc.

• Senior Reefer

Ya, it mine. how much your offer? trade for your half moon angel. How??? I suspect it more towards a true perc.

my small half moon died despite feeding. that's how difficult they are.

my other one is still healthy and feeding on mysis but it's quite big. around 3 inch. you sure you want? even if you want i also won't feel right trading it with you. halfmoon is such a fragile fish and can just die for any reason!

i rather buy the clown off you.

What about this clown? I find it has very special pattern. Any idea the ID for it?

Very cute. Looks like true perc to me, but i sucks at clownfish ID, but ask fuel or joe. Mind sharing where is it from?

can't believe all these gorgeous rare fish in liveaquria's DD is still unsold! and all on massive discount now!

I'll easily take the eukrines and rusty flame!!

Also this rare trigger has been also on DD for ages!

post-10328-048193500 1285284826_thumb.jp

• Senior Reefer

chingchai looking for rare angels.

i've poisoned him with

debelius

hotumatua

semicinctus

spinus

nahackyi

semifasciatus

lets see which of the above he likes and which one he will get. he has the neck and $$ for getting rare fishes so i'm not surprised if he lands any one of those. except semifasciatus which is just semi-rare.

i've poisoned him with

debelius

hotumatua

semicinctus

spinus

nahackyi

semifasciatus

lets see which of the above he likes and which one he will get. he has the neck and $$ for getting rare fishes so i'm not surprised if he lands any one of those. except semifasciatus which is just semi-rare.

Debelius and Hotumatua still got hope as there used to be rumour of collection but seems to be a untrue in the end???

Semifasciatus is so common in the past dunno what is wrong with this fish???? Swim deeper becos of global warming???

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• Senior Reefer

Debelius and Hotumatua still got hope as there used to be rumour of collection but seems to be a untrue in the end???

Semifasciatus is so common in the past dunno what is wrong with this fish???? Swim deeper becos of global warming???

haha.

i'm hoping he would collect semicinctus or spinus actually.

both are not too deep but are very isolated.

so the only problem in collection is finding a source. if he's rich enough and if he likes it alot he will get someone to catch for him.

the others some are too deep, although location is very near. so that can be a problem.

far location shallow water is still easier than accessible location but deep water. don't you think? i dunno.

haha.

i'm hoping he would collect semicinctus or spinus actually.

both are not too deep but are very isolated.

so the only problem in collection is finding a source. if he's rich enough and if he likes it alot he will get someone to catch for him.

the others some are too deep, although location is very near. so that can be a problem.

far location shallow water is still easier than accessible location but deep water. don't you think? i dunno.

Yup, But some location are out of bound... Not any amount of money can get you into that location... LOL....

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• Senior Reefer

Yup, But some location are out of bound... Not any amount of money can get you into that location... LOL....

for semicinctus and spinus,

kermedec island and pitcairn island is not out of bounds. so can go.

but lord howe is.

so for semicinctus only can get from kermedec.

i've poisoned him with

debelius

hotumatua

semicinctus

spinus

nahackyi

semifasciatus

Semifasciatus is not rare, can easily get if he wants to. Except for debelius, the rest are near to impossible, unless there is target collection for them. However these collections are difficult to arrange and involve a lot of issues apart from money. Like the collections for clarions and clippertons are done only by cortez marine becos the boss has some relationships w the mexican officials and is able to pull some strings to realize the collection of these fishes. Not anybody rich could hav done it, and that applies to chingchai as well. Even for the protected area there is still a way to obtain the fishes if u're able to pull some strings, a good example will be the mccullochi clowns story.

• Senior Reefer

Semifasciatus is not rare, can easily get if he wants to. Except for debelius, the rest are near to impossible, unless there is target collection for them. However these collections are difficult to arrange and involve a lot of issues apart from money. Like the collections for clarions and clippertons are done only by cortez marine becos the boss has some relationships w the mexican officials and is able to pull some strings to realize the collection of these fishes. Not anybody rich could hav done it, and that applies to chingchai as well. Even for the protected area there is still a way to obtain the fishes if u're able to pull some strings, a good example will be the mccullochi clowns story.

semifasciatus agree if he wants he can get in a heartbeat.

the rest all don't live in protected area. just very isolated and remote. like pitcairn and kermedec.

semifasciatus agree if he wants he can get in a heartbeat.

the rest all don't live in protected area. just very isolated and remote. like pitcairn and kermedec.

Nahackyi habitat is not protected but is out of bounds becos it's a military area, so that's as good as protected.

• Senior Reefer

Nahackyi habitat is not protected but is out of bounds becos it's a military area, so that's as good as protected.

oh yah forgot about nahackyi.

the rest shud be ok if he's v rich.

he likes nahackyi alot. so do i.

maybe if we're SUPER lucky, more will waif to hawaii. den some stupid hawaii supplier catch it and send it to iwarna thinking it's a multicolour.

and aunty give me at multicolor price. oh my.

oh yah forgot about nahackyi.

the rest shud be ok if he's v rich.

he likes nahackyi alot. so do i.

maybe if we're SUPER lucky, more will waif to hawaii. den some stupid hawaii supplier catch it and send it to iwarna thinking it's a multicolour.

and aunty give me at multicolor price. oh my.

Hawaii supplier know their fishes unlike philippines supplier. So v unlikely a nahackyi will escape their eyes. Look at the so-called block angel and shepardi flame hybrid at RB, a bit different from normal flame they quickly label it special and sell at high price.

On the other hand philippines supplier are poor in knowledge on fishes. So i hope one day an abei angel will come in and supplier has no idea of wat fish is it and sell at rusty angel price.

• Senior Reefer

Hawaii supplier know their fishes unlike philippines supplier. So v unlikely a nahackyi will escape their eyes. Look at the so-called block angel and shepardi flame hybrid at RB, a bit different from normal flame they quickly label it special and sell at high price.

On the other hand philippines supplier are poor in knowledge on fishes. So i hope one day an abei angel will come in and supplier has no idea of wat fish is it and sell at rusty angel price.

hehe i can dream can't i?

yeah philippine supplier dunno one.

and good thing is so many rare fishes from philippine.

they should start collecting in lembeh straits and sulawesi. so many rare fishes there like tonozukai fairy and tongeansis flasher that we dun get to see from nearby!