OMG! Look at these hybrids and rare fishes!

• Senior Reefer

Wow... The spots are nice...

my friend has a female rubriventralis or one of the rubriventralis complex. dunno wat it is.

he doesnt want it anymore and is giving me. when i look at it again and feel that it's too ugly, you can have it since u like it so much.

my friend has a female rubriventralis or one of the rubriventralis complex. dunno wat it is.

he doesnt want it anymore and is giving me. when i look at it again and feel that it's too ugly, you can have it since u like it so much.

THANKS!! :thumbsup:

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• Senior Reefer

Wow... its like a lightning streak of blue... amazing.

yes that is the feminine wrasse. Anampses femininus. named the feminine wrasse because the female is more attractive than the male. which is very unique and rare for a wrasse. most female wrasses are drab and very ugly.

LCK brought one in before from Australia. unfortunately it's not an easy fish to keep, like most species in it's genus.

can be found from aussy and vanuatu.

Japanese fishes: Chaetodon modestus and Selenanthias analis. S.Analis is a v rare perchlet from japan water and costs five times the price of interruptus when it's available in Japan. Sadly both require low temp to do well.

post-10328-006582500 1284992004_thumb.jp

post-10328-006640500 1284992013_thumb.jp

• Senior Reefer

Deepwater tank featuring fuscipinnis anthias

wow very beautiful. very very beautiful!

In public aquarium ventralis anthias do well in one or two among big and boisterous fishes. I'll try jux one or two next time.

yes lovely. must get 2. 1 male 1 female can already. alot of ppl make the mistake of buying one giant group and all just scare themself to death.

Japanese fishes: Chaetodon modestus and Selenanthias analis. S.Analis is a v rare perchlet from japan water and costs five times the price of interruptus when it's available in Japan. Sadly both require low temp to do well.

gorgeous modestus!

Haha your reply sounds like u're the boss of Iwarna now.

HA! no lah. the tuxedo damsel is a common fish and it's a damsel. its sure bound to be available sooner or later.

• Senior Reefer

Beautiful tank (another beautiful SPS tank w rare fishes). Belong to Tanu at RC:

Notable are the gem tangs, alpha roseafascia fairy, flame angel block, carmabi pair

the SPS are all so healthy.

the pink band on the roseafascia is so deep and beautiful but the tail not long enough yet.

i want!

In Mpolleti tank right, i recognise his joculator.

Anyway Brian Greene may hav started collecting. The first batch of the v rare Johsoni fairy wrasse from Marshalls after such a long time. This batch is the new arrival at Blueharbour and selling at 900 sing each. Again lemon, I'm not bias towards the japanese but u see this is another evidence of them getting all the rarest things in the world! Whoever wans this fish can order from BH as they do ship to South East Asia including Singapore.

post-10328-042291600 1285083160_thumb.jp

post-10328-019231400 1285083198_thumb.jp

post-10328-049495000 1285083208_thumb.jp

• Senior Reefer

In Mpolleti tank right, i recognise his joculator.

Anyway Brian Greene may hav started collecting. The first batch of the v rare Johsoni fairy wrasse from Marshalls after such a long time. This batch is the new arrival at Blueharbour and selling at 900 sing each. Again lemon, I'm not bias towards the japanese but u see this is another evidence of them getting all the rarest things in the world! Whoever wans this fish can order from BH as they do ship to South East Asia including Singapore.

THAT'S IT IM ORDERING NOW!

JOHNSONI! YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME