OMG! Look at these hybrids and rare fishes!

• Senior Reefer

like some guy just PM me in reefcentral. he say someone in SG told him the price of golden angels and orange shoulder tangs are USD $120 each at CF!

i don't know who the shameless liar is but $120 each for orange shoulder and golden angels respectively is just ridiculous.

anyway, Heniochus intermedius is a gorgeous bannerfish from red sea. should have asked irene to bring in also lol.

but the size usually too big bah. quite a turn off but the colour and shape is gorgeous. i dislike most other banner fishes.

post-15755-041529300 1283128118_thumb.jp

• Senior Reefer

this is alpha male ignitus.

the red tail is same as the one you posted but the body colour abit different, which is negligible coz the fish could be displaying different levels of excitement.

also, note your original picture there is a red spot on the base of the pectoral fin. the alpha ignitus also has the red spot.

thus, the picture you posted is ignitus.

thank you thank you. sherlock lemon has cracked the case

post-15755-024052900 1283136468_thumb.jp

post-15755-003833700 1283136596_thumb.jp

• SRC Member

Not gg to happen. And i dun think anyone will buy the WI at RB not solely due to the price but the size also, large butterfly are jux not popular among reefers. So after this shipment hard to see another one coming in, unless we've daring LFS like LCK which can bring in dozen pieces at lowest price.

uncle at RB said the WI pair already sold cos if not they won't take the risk to bring them in. sounds logical cos its worth quote a sum of $$$

uncle at RB said the WI pair already sold cos if not they won't take the risk to bring them in. sounds logical cos its worth quote a sum of $$$

Is it? Ok let's hope it's true and the fish will not be stuck there like forever, if not RB will be despondent and reluctant to bring in rare fishes in future.