OMG! Look at these hybrids and rare fishes!

• Senior Reefer

debelius has the potential to look really disgusting sometimes... the spots on the chest and the face really... urgh.

i still remember the first picture of debelius i saw. gorgeous blue and looked so beautiful..

compare these two photos.. if all specimens were to look like the one on the right, then i think it's hideous.

post-15755-017155000 1282664885_thumb.jp

post-15755-074772100 1282664892_thumb.jp

• Senior Reefer

What are the differences?

comparing multicolor with nahackyi is like comparing freeze dried mushroom soup to gourmet 5 star truffle soup.

but i have to say the black multicolor is ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh my god. g-o-r-g-e-o-u-s

comparing multicolor with nahackyi is like comparing freeze dried mushroom soup to gourmet 5 star truffle soup.

but i have to say the black multicolor is ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh my god. g-o-r-g-e-o-u-s

I agree...

LOL...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• Senior Reefer

and A. chrysocephalus! omg the male is so nice lah. TERRYZ HEARD THAT? IT'S NICE IT'S NICEE.

i've only see female once and once only. iwarna brought one in during hawaii shipment last time. dunno if there were other shipments.

the males are very nice and i want a pair.

post-15755-047704400 1282665343_thumb.jp

post-15755-024192500 1282665348_thumb.jp

post-15755-014672400 1282665354_thumb.jp

post-15755-052505000 1282665358_thumb.jp

Currently obsessing over Anampses.

I need to ask reborn or steven to bring in femininus.

They are shallow, and fairly wide range(vanuatu, easter, auustralia, coral sea). But they are so ex cos they are poor shippers.

femininus-wrasse-easter-island-school.jpg

and A. chrysocephalus! omg the male is so nice lah. TERRYZ HEARD THAT? IT'S NICE IT'S NICEE.

i've only see female once and once only. iwarna brought one in during hawaii shipment last time. dunno if there were other shipments.

the males are very nice and i want a pair.

the body is ugly lor..

Member of:

• Senior Reefer

They are shallow, and fairly wide range(vanuatu, easter, auustralia, coral sea). But they are so ex cos they are poor shippers.

femininus-wrasse-easter-island-school.jpg

steven bring in one before. 28 red notes which i find reasonable. too bad that time no money.

• Senior Reefer

This japanese tank is one of the most expensively stocked. All v rare and ex fishes. Note particularly the flame angelfish with interesting spots and markings, v unique and unseen before!

this spotted flames are so common!!

if you like, next time i buy for you then pass to you.

This japanese tank is one of the most expensively stocked. All v rare and ex fishes. Note particularly the flame angelfish with interesting spots and markings, v unique and unseen before!

I see a hotumatua!!!! My favorite.. LOL...

Member of:

• Senior Reefer

btw wat's the two fairy wrasse on top right.

one looks like the pintail. the other?

• Senior Reefer

YOu sure you can see what wrasse is that? Cant even see the face only back view...

thats why i asking wat fairies are those...

one looks like a pintail... the line on the body looks similar. the other 1 duno. colour looks like male solar wrasse and can see abit of orange near the face.

my guess, solar wrasse and pintail

post-15755-071448400 1282667990_thumb.jp

Actually the flame got come before, reborn had a lot... I thought you were with us that day?

Member of:

• Senior Reefer

we've all heard and seen about the pure white yellow tang in the wild.

for the first time ever, it's been caught and shipped to the US. along with the aptly named "ghost tang", is an aberrant yellow tang with alot of white markings.

oh man i want that ghost tang so much! even the eye colour is different!

post-15755-037923800 1282704548_thumb.jp

post-15755-013066900 1282704557_thumb.jp

post-15755-031050600 1282704562_thumb.jp

post-15755-050305900 1282704569_thumb.jp

post-15755-074133100 1282704574_thumb.jp

this spotted flames are so common!!

if you like, next time i buy for you then pass to you.

Is it? A few spots i dun wan. Mux hav many fine spots like the one in the pic. But anyway i still dun wan. I jux wan a rusty flame.

Actually the flame got come before, reborn had a lot... I thought you were with us that day?

Is it? Was i there? Next time show me, never see flame w so many fine spots before.

for the first time ever, it's been caught and shipped to the US. along with the aptly named "ghost tang", is an aberrant yellow tang with alot of white markings.

It's so rare, but so pale looking. The casper ghost tang is such an apt name!

don't want to post in my tank thread. so i'll post it here.

finally got it back after 5 weeks of hypo. the dorsal streamer is starting to grow :)

V nice white. Makes me wanna get one more to try.

I WANT THE WHITE ONE...

Imagine one white and one black.. OMG!!!!

Member of: