OMG! Look at these hybrids and rare fishes!

another pic of the super rare WHITE longnose butterfly. i think this white morph is seriously one in a billion

this time it's half yellow and half white. and it's a forcipiger longirostris this time. not the normal flavissimus.

This is v nice, tricolor longnose!

Anyway the personatus caught are female much bigger than i tot, more 6 inches! Tot at a shallower 250ft will be juvi. That means personatus can be shallower than everybody thinks in the main island, jux tat their location may be not known yet. Basabei and excelsa are so much deeper!

post-10328-083342900 1282136788_thumb.jp

• Senior Reefer

This is v nice, tricolor longnose!

Anyway the personatus caught are female much bigger than i tot, more 6 inches! Tot at a shallower 250ft will be juvi. That means personatus can be shallower than everybody thinks in the main island, jux tat their location may be not known yet. Basabei and excelsa are so much deeper!

basabei and excelsa are so beautiful. if i had the money these 2 are something that i must have. especially basabei

Goldenback trigger on youtube.

C.Wiebli on youtube.

both EXTRAORDINARY fishes. especially the wiebli. so rare.

My favourite butterfly, and most holy grail butterfly: C.Flavocoronatus

Too bad it'll never be available to us i guess...

ok i think this one holy grail. smithi come in a close 2nd. flavocoronatus is just VERY beautiful.

• Senior Reefer

Tinker is too ex and quite big... Declivis unless can find the yellow one...

declivis the yellow one only seen at CF. sometimes will come one or two and they will put it in the big tank opposite the sharks.

tinker is yes, too big. the forehead too steep also. makes it look abit funny but the colour combi is very nice. jet black and crisp white.

• Senior Reefer

heard reborn bringing in red sea shipment soon.

this means this batch might have the paucifasciatus that digi and i ordered.

still thinking if i should get it... second guessing now coz pauci might be very unreefsafe for soft corals. since red sea is heavily populated with xenias, anthellias and softies.

declivis the yellow one only seen at CF. sometimes will come one or two and they will put it in the big tank opposite the sharks.

tinker is yes, too big. the forehead too steep also. makes it look abit funny but the colour combi is very nice. jet black and crisp white.

I would go for tinker if it is 3inch? They are nice but a pity they come very big...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

if not will just be happy with this. :) brought in before, so can get again next time.

The hawaiian endemic, White spotted hawaiian puffer. Canthigaster jactator.

CF frequently have mah.. But you say ugly... And it is relatively expensive for a toby.. 1 blue note...

Edited by Terryz_

Member of:

• Senior Reefer

CF frequently have mah.. But you say ugly... And it is relatively expensive for a toby.. 1 blue note...

isit? if i say ugly means its really ugly in real life.

coz this is my favourite toby.

So ugly..

Anyway look at these awesome pics of flame hybrid in the wild:

Flame angel mix with coral beauty?

Nice colouration :D!

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

• Senior Reefer

flame angel mix with rusty.

those pictures are a bunch of rusty flames. they look so shepardi like that i can't even tell the difference.

digi, dont need to wait any much longer liao. thanks to one LFS, we will never see this fish via normal philippine shipment anymore -__-

but can pull some strings to get this in :eyebrow:

• Senior Reefer

Two small Anampses neoguinaicus at iwarna today. 2.5 inch

i must say this is the first time i've seen such small "china wrasse". it's actually pretty nice when this small. but being an Anampses, the survivability can be rather low.

next time if see again must hand fast leg fast and buy. black and white on a wrasse is so unusual.

post-15755-015222600 1282387872_thumb.jp

flame angel mix with rusty.

those pictures are a bunch of rusty flames. they look so shepardi like that i can't even tell the difference.

digi, dont need to wait any much longer liao. thanks to one LFS, we will never see this fish via normal philippine shipment anymore -__-

but can pull some strings to get this in :eyebrow:

:chair: :chair: Never tell me?

Member of: