OMG! Look at these hybrids and rare fishes!

no you should let him buy.

coz i always end up buying from him. i'm his dumping ground.

which is good coz the time he gets bored with it is usually enough time for me to save money and get it from him. haha.

in a way he's holding the fish for me before LFS sells it!

good good.

LOL.. But must see what kind of fish mah... I cant believe he bought a Hanae...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• Senior Reefer

DIGI! NEW LIOPROPOMA SP FOUND IN INDO.

Liopropoma melanocaudalis!

discovered by Richard pyle and a group of scientist along coast of Bali. Apprently this is one of the few new species they found.

so exciting!!! finally new liopropoma near our waters!

post-15755-026380900 1281633473_thumb.jp

DIGI! NEW LIOPROPOMA SP FOUND IN INDO.

Liopropoma melanocaudalis!

discovered by Richard pyle and a group of scientist along coast of Bali. Apprently this is one of the few new species they found.

so exciting!!! finally new liopropoma near our waters!

My god, this is beautiful. Along the coast?? Tat means not deepwater, next time mux watch out for indo shipment!

• Senior Reefer

My god, this is beautiful. Along the coast?? Tat means not deepwater, next time mux watch out for indo shipment!

BLUFF YOU!!!!! hehe.

was looking through fishbase and saw this juvenile wrasse that look alot like liopropoma. dont worry you are one of the 5 ppl who fell for it.

• Senior Reefer

the male is so so so so beautiful. i showed it to my mum and she instantly said SO CUTE!

she doesn't really like fish so this is like very rare.

then i told her it cost $10-12k. and i think you can guess her reaction.

the male is so so so so beautiful. i showed it to my mum and she instantly said SO CUTE!

she doesn't really like fish so this is like very rare.

then i told her it cost $10-12k. and i think you can guess her reaction.

The female is nice too, pure white (with a light tinge of blue) with minimal black markings put the bandit to shame.

Below are two pics of a female in the japanese tank. Second pic shows it side by side with a v rare butterfly.

post-10328-095789100 1281713966_thumb.jp

post-10328-073691800 1281713973_thumb.jp

• Senior Reefer

The female is nice too, pure white (with a light tinge of blue) with minimal black markings put the bandit to shame.

Below are two pics of a female in the japanese tank. Second pic shows it side by side with a v rare butterfly.

WHAT BUTTERFLY IS THAT!?

SOME HYBRID TINKERI?

WHAT BUTTERFLY IS THAT!?

SOME HYBRID TINKERI?

Yes it's an unknown hybrid, and a v nice one. But think it died already. The tank has a plethora of other rare fishes, like aurora anthias, big group of ventralis, golden hamlet, debelius angel etc.

• Senior Reefer

Yes it's an unknown hybrid, and a v nice one. But think it died already. The tank has a plethora of other rare fishes, like aurora anthias, big group of ventralis, golden hamlet, debelius angel etc.

I know what hybrid it is liao.

it's an extremely rare hybrid of Chaetodon tinkeri and Chaetodon milliaris.

In Hawaii, tinkeri will VERY rarely hybridise with miliaris. I've read about this hybridisation in my angel book and on certain websites. it's very rare and no pictures so far.

if you look at the photos of tinkeri and miliaris, you will see that the hybrid has both parent's features. the spots, the shape, etc.

so amazing that two completely diff butterflies from diff subgenus can hybridise.

there's also one featured in waikiki aquarium.

post-15755-094532100 1281714869_thumb.jp

post-15755-012770700 1281714875_thumb.jp

• Senior Reefer

Lemon and Terry, how are your blue-eyed goby? They remind me of the rare carribbean sabre goby, only tat blue eye is $6 each while sabre goby more than $2000 each.

terry dun wan his liao coz too small so i was stuck with all 6... -_-

they appared and fed on for a few days but slowly just MIA 1 by 1. now all dissapear liao. like panda goby lah. too small, cannot keep.

terry dun wan his liao coz too small so i was stuck with all 6... -_-

they appared and fed on for a few days but slowly just MIA 1 by 1. now all dissapear liao. like panda goby lah. too small, cannot keep.

I never say I dun wan.. But the gobies$ escaped into your tank... so no choice..

Member of:

This rare butterfly is nice...

Member of:

• Senior Reefer

I never say I dun wan.. But the gobies$ escaped into your tank... so no choice..

yah lah the hole too small. all swim out from betta box.

anyway if u wan i also won't reccomend. too small waste of money. difficult to feed oso unless u have a nano tank like IQmax

yah lah the hole too small. all swim out from betta box.

anyway if u wan i also won't reccomend. too small waste of money. difficult to feed oso unless u have a nano tank like IQmax

I will get a IQ3/5 for them...

Member of:

• Senior Reefer

I would buy a small one..

Maybe tml have..

are you crazy? semeion butterfly is very rare.

aunty work at CF 8 years she only see 3 times. that time was probably the first and last time i will see semeion before i go NS.

• Senior Reefer

form the depth, this must be from midway atoll. the only place where personatus are found at such shallow depths.

male-female ratio 5:1

video by bruce carlson. the person who identified and described marjorie wrasse, named after his wife, marj.