OMG! Look at these hybrids and rare fishes!

• Senior Reefer

Whats up with the sudden commotion about yellow mask... Argh... I also, female also buy.. =P

exactly. but i must say. i've always developed a liking for masks, and yellow colour, yellow mask is a perfect combination.

exactly. but i must say. i've always developed a liking for masks, and yellow colour, yellow mask is a perfect combination.

G. personatus lor..

LOL...

Can get C. conspicillatus also... LOL..

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Member

meh.

looks same to me. never had the eye for dottybacks and clowns.

maybe u should come over my place n c e dottyback urself... then u will appriciate its beauty... e blue is so amazing... :thumbsup:

yucks and yucks

Wat and Wat?! Are u waging a war w all the personatus and conspic lovers? FYI the community of conspic lovers is so big tat i'l advise u to go along w them and pretend u like the fish! It's unimaginable and nothing so minor and trivial like offending the community of nox lovers.

• Senior Reefer

Wat and Wat?! Are u waging a war w all the personatus and conspic lovers? FYI the community of conspic lovers is so big tat i'l advise u to go along w them and pretend u like the fish! It's unimaginable and nothing so minor and trivial like offending the community of nox lovers.

hahahahhahahaha!!!! hahaha omg very funny i love this comment.

summore at 6am in the morning!!

<_< <_< <_<

Early in the morning kanna suan liao...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

I have no clue if its rare or not, but IMO, its a very beautiful fish. Came across in GBD. Ching Chai owns 3 of them.

Earle's Fairy Wrasses (Cirrhilabrus earlei)

This is without dispute, v rare! There has been some discussions of this fish gg on in this thread already, if u're interested u can back track and take a look:)

• Senior Reefer

This is without dispute, v rare! There has been some discussions of this fish gg on in this thread already, if u're interested u can back track and take a look:)

digiman. would you want one? if one of the LFS here brought it in

• Senior Reefer

I'm slowly, but definitely, poisoned into wrasse keeping! This one, however, seems so near, yet so far... (price wise, I'm guessing. Nothing Ching Chai likes comes cheap!).

the cost of one earle's fairy is in the thousands range.

not to mention is extremely difficult to obtain....

makes this species one of the holy grail of wrasses.

• Senior Reefer

No. Not into high end fairies, i prefer butterflies and angels etc.

hmm... figured...

cirrhilabrus flows through my veins. i can't help but die a little inside everytime i see a rare wrasse and realise i can't own it :(

earlei, johnsoni, lunatus, katoi etc... these are just some of them that i wish to have.

• Senior Reefer

I'm slowly, but definitely, poisoned into wrasse keeping! This one, however, seems so near, yet so far... (price wise, I'm guessing. Nothing Ching Chai likes comes cheap!).

from the looks of it, you seem to have a taste for the fairy wrasses :)

there are plenty of rare, beautiful unobtainable ones.

but there are also plenty of very beautiful and very obtainable ones.

some of the upper tiered fairy wrasses (the big 5!) avaialble in singapore are the rhomboid, lineatus, laboutei, flame and hooded. some of them used to be quite uncommon but nowadays appearing very frequently. like the rhomboid. it's the start of rhomboid season! time to go hunting? ;)

post-15755-041388700 1278684768_thumb.jp

post-15755-016569900 1278684775_thumb.jp

post-15755-095868300 1278684781_thumb.jp

post-15755-071444100 1278684787_thumb.jp

post-15755-061169900 1278684795_thumb.jp

from the looks of it, you seem to have a taste for the fairy wrasses :)

there are plenty of rare, beautiful unobtainable ones.

but there are also plenty of very beautiful and very obtainable ones.

some of the upper tiered fairy wrasses (the big 5!) avaialble in singapore are the rhomboid, lineatus, laboutei, flame and hooded. some of them used to be quite uncommon but nowadays appearing very frequently. like the rhomboid. it's the start of rhomboid season! time to go hunting? ;)

labouteis always remind me of a colour palette being splashed onto the fish :upsidedown:

• Senior Reefer

labouteis always remind me of a colour palette being splashed onto the fish :upsidedown:

yes but it's difficult to hold all the colours. after awhile, some of the finer details will dissapear and won't look as colourful as before.