OMG! Look at these hybrids and rare fishes!

i want a mitratus x declives. hopefully such things exist... :9 via divine intervention.

Hmm, do their region overlap in the first place... This is the first time I have seen a hybrid in tinker complex...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• Senior Reefer
Hmm, do their region overlap in the first place... This is the first time I have seen a hybrid in tinker complex...

dunno if overlap haha. that's why i said divine intervention! haha. imagine man made 1.

• Senior Reefer
Ask the one with the power to do divine intervention in Singapore... LOL.. You should know who.. LOL..

lol! i think not divine enough yet lah for butterflies. but one day he will :P all the funny funny hybrid will comeout. rhomboid X flame....ANGEL ROFL.

Mccullochi, you cannot afford meh? Lol... Dun think the price will be over 2k bah... Most likely 1k plus...

Hopefully can see some hybrid or rare soon... then they can go into my new tank... LOL...

CB Mccullochis from liveaquaria now around only USD $500 per fish. To compete, I am sure the Australian breeder will have a very competitive price.

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

i want a mitratus x declives. hopefully such things exist... :9 via divine intervention.

Impossible. Their range dun overlap. I think butterflies are quite hard to breed in captivity. Never heard of CB butterfly species. But RCT are working on some butterfly species maybe soon..

Mccullochi, you cannot afford meh? Lol... Dun think the price will be over 2k bah... Most likely 1k plus...

Hopefully can see some hybrid or rare soon... then they can go into my new tank... LOL...

No la should rephrase. Think most pple can afford but it's more of not willing to spend so much on mccullochi. Apart from being difficult to keep alive in our hot weather, it's also not v nice and does not appeal to me more than a latezonatus. But since most countries have already imported this currently rarest clownfish, it should rightfully be our turn next to see this fish.

Clipperton's price will also not be skyhigh, if not steven would not be so willing to bring in for sure. Maybe the first batch will be out of reach to many but subsequent batches should expect a drastic drop like clarion. The 3 C's, Conspic, Clarion and Clipperton in one same tank will be a sight to behold.

• Senior Reefer
Impossible. Their range dun overlap. I think butterflies are quite hard to breed in captivity. Never heard of CB butterfly species. But RCT are working on some butterfly species maybe soon..

No la should rephrase. Think most pple can afford but it's more of not willing to spend so much on mccullochi. Apart from being difficult to keep alive in our hot weather, it's also not v nice and does not appeal to me more than a latezonatus. But since most countries have already imported this currently rarest clownfish, it should rightfully be our turn next to see this fish.

Clipperton's price will also not be skyhigh, if not steven would not be so willing to bring in for sure. Maybe the first batch will be out of reach to many but subsequent batches should expect a drastic drop like clarion. The 3 C's, Conspic, Clarion and Clipperton in one same tank will be a sight to behold.

i got condominum, credit card and car? haha!

• Senior Reefer
A v rare majestic x blueface

wtfreak! this is amazing! is this the first ever hybrid of euxiphipops? would like to see a majestic x six bar.

where do you find these pictures!!! argh!! haha.

Chromis mirationis and Chromis okamurai?

Bingo. Japan, C.mirationis deepwater and C.okamurai very very deepwater. Both require very low temp and is never collected for the trade. Okamurai is probably second only to Chromis Abyssus in terms of depth and rarity!