OMG! Look at these hybrids and rare fishes!

LOL... Might not be Mcculloch... Bad in ID-ing Clowns...

Think not many Singaporean are interested in the L. Klayi... We go inform Mediacorp lor.. Haha... Think can help Reborn promote also.. Haha...

Ya 4k for a 1inch fish that resembles royal gramma >90% and has a high chance of suferring decompression maladies and bladder problems and require super peaceful tank with no hitchhikers and requires a low temp, who will buy?? At least i cant bring myself to buy it. Carmabi's price is much more reasonable.

Ya 4k for a 1inch fish that resembles royal gramma >90% and has a high chance of suferring decompression maladies and bladder problems and require super peaceful tank with no hitchhikers and requires a low temp, who will buy?? At least i cant bring myself to buy it. Carmabi's price is much more reasonable.

I might pay for L.Evidas if I have the money... Like it more than the L.Klayi...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

I might pay for L.Evidas if I have the money... Like it more than the L.Klayi...

Go and buy, Reborn supplier has one L.Evides and 2 L.Klayi. I'm a bit concerned with their collection process. Glassbox mentioned the last L.Evides requires 3 days to bring up to the surface which i doubt Reborn's collector did that. Unless the collectors needled the fishes which is worse because these delicate basslets cant handle needling stress and will perish in captivity from any slightest bladder infection. Haiz as hobbyist we risk big money for deepwater fishes without knowing how the fishes are being pulled out from the deep and only to realise it's sudden death is due to improper handling during collection. I'm interested in the evides but not prepared to take the risk!!

Go and buy, Reborn supplier has one L.Evides and 2 L.Klayi. I'm a bit concerned with their collection process. Glassbox mentioned the last L.Evides requires 3 days to bring up to the surface which i doubt Reborn's collector did that. Unless the collectors needled the fishes which is worse because these delicate basslets cant handle needling stress and will perish in captivity from any slightest bladder infection. Haiz as hobbyist we risk big money for deepwater fishes without knowing how the fishes are being pulled out from the deep and only to realise it's sudden death is due to improper handling during collection. I'm interested in the evides but not prepared to take the risk!!

Provided I have the money!!! and tank... LOL... Highlighted the important word... LOL..

Or get a similar fish lor.. The Tuxedo Damsel... LOL... Very rarely seen in the market too..

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

Provided I have the money!!! and tank... LOL... Highlighted the important word... LOL..

Or get a similar fish lor.. The Tuxedo Damsel... LOL... Very rarely seen in the market too..

Yes tuxedo damsel is v cute and unique. But till now also never see.

• Senior Reefer
Lemon lemon, do u think u still want the fish? Hehehe.....

yeah haha! if steven bring in wont mind buying 1. dunno if its going to be this ex...

if too ex nevermind lor :) hehehehehehehehe...