OMG! Look at these hybrids and rare fishes!

but i agree with your dom, now that reborn is not here, we lost a big source of rare fish esp bandits.

Oh I forgot to mentioned Digiman's true masudai hogfish. Yea I agree, Reborn's bandits were the best, already feeding in the QT tank is what amazed me most.

• SRC Member

Oh I forgot to mentioned Digiman's true masudai hogfish. Yea I agree, Reborn's bandits were the best, already feeding in the QT tank is what amazed me most.

Digiman true masudai was bought from Henry I thought ?

• Senior Reefer

blueharbor never rests when it comes to rare fish!

their latest shipment.

a juvenile sanguineus hogfish and three guyanensis butterflies. the two in the tank on the right (one inside betta box) are juveniles! there's another fish in the left sided tank inside the betta box. can't make out what it is.

there's also another fish behind the big guyanensis. the tail is yellowish. can see the reflection on the top.

post-15755-0-73335300-1336997932_thumb.j

blueharbor never rests when it comes to rare fish! their latest shipment. a juvenile sanguineus hogfish and three guyanensis butterflies. the two in the tank on the right (one inside betta box) are juveniles! there's another fish in the left sided tank inside the betta box. can't make out what it is. there's also another fish behind the big guyanensis. the tail is yellowish. can see the reflection on the top.

Must go and ask BH to let me see their holding tank! didn't see it the last time.

• Senior Reefer

Must go and ask BH to let me see their holding tank! didn't see it the last time.

do you have facebook? if you do, you can add koji wada. if he accepts your friend request you can see occasional updates from him on his stock.

Lck also brings in fishes like bandit, conspic,gem tang and interruptus also Ma.

Yup but I am speaking about small bandits and even rarer fishes like true personifer, Klayi and carmabi(actually not that rare anymore if you have the $$$).

• Senior Reefer

$30k!!!

but this is an amaaaaazing video of the peppermint. probably the best out there. it's so happy and healthy now which is great. that abei is another legend.