OMG! Look at these hybrids and rare fishes!

Xanthichthys caeruleolineatus

Is this fish available in SG?

Never came into sgpore b4 but not becos it is not available, but becos it is too big and expensive. Furthermore triggerfish is not a popular fish with sgporeans.

Upon special order with LCK it can be obtained with a bit of waiting. The last one that was made available to us was about 8" and costs slightly over S$1000.

Never came into sgpore b4 but not becos it is not available, but becos it is too big and expensive. Furthermore triggerfish is not a popular fish with sgporeans.

Upon special order with LCK it can be obtained with a bit of waiting. The last one that was made available to us was about 8" and costs slightly over S$1000.

Thanks for the reply.

" Life is too short to drink bad wine "

Ching

www.siamreefclub.com

Any of our LFS brings in or allows us to order a male and female pair of Xanthichthys mento?

thanks

Any of our LFS brings in or allows us to order a male and female pair of Xanthichthys mento?

thanks

Yes. Xhatch trigger is readily available upon ordering with LCK or Iwarna.

However be prepared, xhatch triggers always come big, at least 7" for the male.

Small ones are rare.

• Senior Reefer

Nice!! I like this alot.

Jake Adams asked me to do a post on acanthurus polyzona yesterday and after doing research and re-exposing

Myself to this fish again, I think it's v unique and v interesting and I want it now!

I never felt this way about any tang before. I dislike tangs except polyzona