Blueblue new tank

mecedesfish

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

looks very fat and healthy.. :P but do resize your pics a bit smaller.. so big I can't see properly on the comp. :)

Cheers, ;)

Desi

Sheldon (TBBT): A little misunderstanding? Galileo and the Pope had a little misunderstanding...

• SRC Member

looks very fat and healthy.. :P but do resize your pics a bit smaller.. so big I can't see properly on the comp. :)

Ya...sort of agreed with you on resize the pics to see better. Will learn to resize, cause i am not good with it especial with IT related.

Thanks

• SRC Member

post-8965-12740184572164_thumb.jpg

AT....was recent added to my tank for 2 days.

This afternoon, i was feeding it with pellets and was very happy to see AT eating it.

There is no other TANGs in my tank. So hope that everything go sui sui..smooth.

cheers

• SRC Member

:eyeblur: Nice AT with vivid teardrop. :D

post-8965-12740184572164_thumb.jpg

AT....was recent added to my tank for 2 days.

This afternoon, i was feeding it with pellets and was very happy to see AT eating it.

There is no other TANGs in my tank. So hope that everything go sui sui..smooth.

cheers

• SRC Member
  • SRC Member
  • 3 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

:) so did u return to CF to get tat $50 zoas??? Kinda expensive, but the colour is really vibrant!!!!

Now thinking back, should have proposed to share with u.. .hahaha

yo..yo...I see your CO with u, dare not to ask. there are plenty of nice zoa, we shall share if we met again. Did u get anything at CF?

• SRC Supporter

yo..yo...I see your CO with u, dare not to ask. there are plenty of nice zoa, we shall share if we met again. Did u get anything at CF?

nah, didn't get anything too... just go there to curb my LFS deprivation.... haha...

Can, next time if u spot any nice zoa and price around $20/person, I seriously dun mind. Just gimme a call, u still have my contact number?

• SRC Member

nah, didn't get anything too... just go there to curb my LFS deprivation.... haha...

Can, next time if u spot any nice zoa and price around $20/person, I seriously dun mind. Just gimme a call, u still have my contact number?

Sure Bro! :friends:

• SRC Member

I bought this NP BioPellet and placed it into my FR to run this eveing.Hope that my bioload will be reduced especially my SPS colours.

After 4 hrs of skimz, this is the result.

Anyone try this product, and is this very normal cycle and would the water turn a bit cloudy?

Please have your kind advise.

Thanks

post-8965-12759221951259_thumb.jpg post-8965-12759222306102_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...