Help with sickness

ozy

• SRC Member

I need help! I realised that I am spending more and more time just sitting in front of my tank staring at each and possible corners of my tank. And for the rest of the free time, I will be visiting LFS or online in SRC.

And my condition is worsening, I will wake up in the middle of the night and stare at my tank, that is after I sleep at 3am after surfing SRC.

Any known cure for this illness?

• SRC Member

I was thinking that you must have engaged some witch-doctors to perform some voodoo acts... :lol::lol::lol:

Even I also stopped shopping at downtown areas and go to those woolu woolu places like Seletar and Lim Chu Kang... :lol:

• SRC Member
I am already at the terminal stage of this illness.

I started a reef club! :D

:bow::bow::bow:

I bow to thee: the SOURCE

---------------------------------------------

We all know that the yawn is contagious. But come to think of it: There was probably only ONE yawn and we have been passing to one another ever since. :wacko: :wacko:

The 1940 Laws of Robotics

1st Law: A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.

2nd Law: A robot must obey orders given it by human beings, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.

3rd Law: A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

Hmmm... an Isaac Assimov fan, are you? :D

:lol:

beware~~

this disease is contagious... haha

any docs ard??

I self-medicate, I open up my credit card statements and the deficit amount there usually helps relieve the symptoms. It's a war that I am sure of winning... slowly but surely! :ph34r:

*I just need to get my controllable tunze stream set first* :evil:

I self-medicate, I open up my credit card statements and the deficit amount there usually helps relieve the symptoms. It's a war that I am sure of winning... slowly but surely! :ph34r:

*I just need to get my controllable tunze stream set first* :evil:

:lol: yeah.... a big big fan of the robotic stories... AT.. u've read them??

haha controllable tunze... i asked my bf (lvcap) to buy it oso.. but the LFS ran out of stock... sigh.. settled for a 6060

wonder if u can spare me some credit cards oso....

hahahahhaa

:D:D:D

:lol: yeah.... a big big fan of the robotic stories... AT.. u've read them??

haha controllable tunze... i asked my bf (lvcap) to buy it oso.. but the LFS ran out of stock... sigh.. settled for a 6060

wonder if u can spare me some credit cards oso....

hahahahhaa

:D:D:D

You're a girl???? And you love robotic stories??? Which planet are you from?? :blink:

You should be liking Beverly Hill 90210! Or Rose in the Attic! Or... or... other girlie stories!!!

:) Interesting though.... never met a lady nerd before... LOL!! Most of the girls I meet are more concerned about the prices of Prada and LV. :D Joking!

:angry: nerd ur head lor..

im still a feminine lady... just tot asimov has put the story very well... adding love into the robots... interesting mah...

dun like those terminators kind... u understand bo??

hahha

dun anyhow hurt ur sisters like dat k..

:pinch:

Prada and LV still my dream... now oso dreaming for a chio chio tank..

:snore:

• SRC Member

hmm... i hv the sam sickness too. :cry2:

maybe shld hv some robotic fish and coral, so we won' t be spend too much time and money on it. it will forever nice and healthy. :D

no need skimmer

no need MH light

no need to change water

no need chiller

how nice isn;t it, heeee :D:D

just my imagination. :idea: