GOBY @ $300 each

• SRC Member

If for me, i won't mind to get one or two if my water parameters is good enough and also if i had a bigger tank.

Comparing my previous hobby, its still bettter.....

Imagine i pay $650 for a 3 inch LH a year ago when LH is still on the top aquarist list .... :angry: , sure kok n so no....now the fellow living happily at Jurong Lake i guess.. :lol:

Guess what??!!! Today I was there and this young fella... with hole in the T-shirt... unshaven, bought 3 of them at one go!!!!!!!

:blink::shock::ph34r:

WOW!!

I have never seen Gilbert show so much teeth before!! :whistle

Guess what??!!! Today I was there and this young fella... with hole in the T-shirt... unshaven, bought 3 of them at one go!!!!!!!

:blink::shock::ph34r:

WOW!!

If you are rich..and going to ulu places...it makes sense not to attract too much attraction right? :lol: Especially now with the economy just picking up...might have alot of desperate ppl..if you know what i mean.. ;)

So best is to dress poor poor...safest. :lol:

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• SRC Member

I try to dress nicely....go to LFS.....talk with people a lot....ask a lot of questions.....ask the price of many things....leave with one piece of mushie or a bucket of water......sigh...

When can I afford to wear T-shirt with holes and spent a $1000 at one go? Maybe never. I'll start from choosing which T-shirt to tear a hole...maybe the newly acquired SRC T-shirt???? :lol:

I think (marine) therefore I am

• SRC Member

:o He must have strike 4D recently ...

I still waiting for my chance ... today got draw..better go buy soon. :lol:

• SRC Member

Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder and Value is the price one is willing to pay for something he/she likes.

Someone might spent $75K on a toyota corolla but there are some car fanatics out there willing to pay $260-280K on a BM X5..drive shiok shiok for a couple of years and sell it at a $100K loss. Definitely more expensive than any hobby I have even seen...and its only typical Singaporean that wud do that.hahahahahh.

A year ago LFS used to sell LH for few hundred per fish, still got people buy.

In our life time we will lots and lots of money on things that we fancy( our "hobby") After all money earned is meant to be spent rite.

Hmmmm...wonder wot's his feeling rite now staring at his $300 gobies in his tank ;):upsidedown::whistle

• SRC Member
Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder and Value is the price one is willing to pay for something he/she likes.

Someone might spent $75K on a toyota corolla but there are some car fanatics out there willing to pay $260-280K on a BM X5..drive shiok shiok for a couple of years and sell it at a $100K loss. Definitely more expensive than any hobby I have even seen...and its only typical Singaporean that wud do that.hahahahahh.

A year ago LFS used to sell LH for few hundred per fish, still got people buy.

In our life time we will lots and lots of money on things that we fancy( our "hobby") After all money earned is meant to be spent rite.

Hmmmm...wonder wot's his feeling rite now staring at his $300 gobies in his tank ;):upsidedown::whistle

Ever seen a $300 dollar bill carpet surf from your tank? :evil:

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

LEGITIMATE CRYPTOCURRENCY RECOVERY SERVICES / HIRE ULTIMATE HACKER JERRY

2. 0

Cryptocurrency Tracing For Crypto Scam Recovery / Captain WebGenesis

3. 0

THE BEST ASSET TRACKING SOLUTIONS / MUYERN TRUST HACKER

4. 0

مصنع حبوب الاجهاض للبيع في جدة 00966563940846 التوصيل السريع

5. 0

حبوب اجهاض (سايتوتك) للبيع في الرياض 00966563940846 احذروا التحويل - الدفع كاش