I need your opinion!

cdckjn

• SRC Member

I work very near my house. I normally take a bus (20min) to work. So this form of transport is from the weekend - running around to the shops. I am married, 3 kids, (P5, P4 and 3 years old), my age is 40s (so it is OK to be uncle-uncle, lah). I know that this motorbike will not be able to go expressway but I think for general running around, this will be sufficient for me. What's your opinion?

http://www.adpost.com/sg/vehicles/12260/

I need an honest opinion? Thanks so much.

• SRC Member

hi there,

honestly, i think for tha price you can get many better choices. A 3 yrs old EN125 wil hardly fetch 1.8K. Anyway, the ad is posted somewhere early last year i guess...

But why would u want a sidecar in the first place? that sidecar is not to carry passengers, but more like a pasar malam use :)

I work very near my house. I normally take a bus (20min) to work. So this form of transport is from the weekend - running around to the shops. I am married, 3 kids, (P5, P4 and 3 years old), my age is 40s (so it is OK to be uncle-uncle, lah). I know that this motorbike will not be able to go expressway but I think for general running around, this will be sufficient for me. What's your opinion?

http://www.adpost.com/sg/vehicles/12260/

I need an honest opinion? Thanks so much.

I think it's ok, rather than a 2 wheeler, coz, IMO, 2 wheelers are not safe to ride in S'pore roads. I've seen too many accidents. Not that the riders are bad riders but other road users would not appreciate the presents of the bikers around them.

Member of :
post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F

MASS in Facebook

Reefing in LED

• SRC Member

actually I think you can! I have seen sidecar used to carry wife and kid. Why I want sidecar is to carry livestock/natural seawater from beach. also can go fishing - the sidecar will come in useful.

hi there,

honestly, i think for tha price you can get many better choices. A 3 yrs old EN125 wil hardly fetch 1.8K. Anyway, the ad is posted somewhere early last year i guess...

But why would u want a sidecar in the first place? that sidecar is not to carry passengers, but more like a pasar malam use :)