chio bu on train with maximiser, assets almost overflow  

215 members have voted

1. 1. chio bu on train with maximiser, assets almost overflow

• point out to her politely
    • wah.. carry on drool with the other ah peks
    • stand in front of her, hope to get her attention
    • act cool like nothin happens,n hope something pop

• SRC Member

Mmmpphh.. let's see... 1990, I was 16... an age when definition of a chiobu is those sweetie-pie ones in pinnafold school-u.. hahha... so can't remember exact if chio or not...

All I remember now vaguely after so many years, she's a young teenage girl... probably 18 or early 20s...

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

the top seamonkee is trying to describe is prob the kind which is worn such that it hangs off the breasts and straight down kind, so there's a lot of space btwn the shirt and the body below the chest, is it seamonkee? if so then I think quite possible for bra to fly off esp if its the catch that slipped so bra act like rubber band??

But wow.... can't imagine man.... the guy should have offered to help her put back on.

last time my JC teacher came to class and everyone realised when she turned around to write on the board that her bra was undone behind, very obvious. so all of us horny young teenagers were sniggering away thru the whole class.

• SRC Member

You know ar... all my life everytime I take bus and there's an empty seat next to me, I NEVER get any chio bus sitting with me. even if its the last available seat on the bus, even if I try acting bo chap and look out of window, even if I try looking interested, etc etc... all I get are old women, old man, and the usual banglas. Even kena chatted up once by some old woman... damn loser life I had growing up man.

I got chio bu (mostly ah lians) lookin at me, but I never approach them.

could be the youth days clothing can see thru, ah beng hole hole shirt..

I feel like the gals on the train like to rub their a** against mine. dunno they likes to, or I veri yan tao. haha..! ###### "middle aged" man with a cute belly.

or rather its they want to squeeze on the train, bo bian, tolerate their a** being squashed by a middle aged man. :)

• SRC Member

Hey guys... picture this...

Sat noon... crowded train...

Stops at Bugis... in comes 3 Ah Lians...

All transparent... low cut... SPILLING....

( NIce size... guez B75... perfect... )

All heads turn and look... Almost everyone...

stare.. stare... stare...

THEN ONE OF THEM OPENED HER MOUTH :

N B C B ! ( in hokkien ) YOUR MOTHER DUN HAVE AH !

hahaha.... it happened ok...

• SRC Member
Hey guys... picture this...

Sat noon... crowded train...

Stops at Bugis... in comes 3 Ah Lians...

All transparent... low cut... SPILLING....

( NIce size... guez B75... perfect... )

All heads turn and look... Almost everyone...

stare.. stare... stare...

THEN ONE OF THEM OPENED HER MOUTH :

N B C B ! ( in hokkien ) YOUR MOTHER DUN HAVE AH !

hahaha.... it happened ok...

then this ah beng here would reply....

"ya she have.. but your one very nice and juicy... so can i see more or touch or better still muach it... dont worry.. i sure tip you well one...."

HAHAHAHAHAHA...... :yeah::yeah::evil:

• 2 weeks later...
Okie. I can't resist this but gotta tell u of another farnie incident I saw on MRT. After 10 years of telling this, people still can laugh... sorry, flubberina!

:off:

U remembered those days when loose tanktops were fashionable (early 90s?) where the midriff (navel) can be seen?

Ok here goes....

I was on the MRT when this happens. There was this lady wearing a loose midriff holding onto the handrail. She was standing facing a young man (not me) who was sitting. Suddenly, "plop!" her strapless bra falls off and drop onto the lap of the sitting man!!!

Wahahahaa... both lady and man act cool and pretended nothing happen... even when there were whispers and giggles going around... The lady shy away by looking up the ceiling and whistling while the man just sit there staring at the bra on his lap. When the train reaches the next stop, the lady drop off and leave her bra behind. The man? He sat there with the bra on his lap until the following stop and alight... leaving the bra behind on the train floor...

:lol::D The train cleaner that night must have been really amazed at his find!

I saw this story exactly the same version on NEW PAPER many years back........ are you the one who write in to NEW PAPER then. :)

I have 2 encounter before

1) while I was only about 14yrs old, I went to Malaysia with my parents... we are taking a tourist train up a hill and infront of me is a ANG MOK lady..... she is not wearing bra and the opening of her sleeve is facing me. I was short and my eye level is around her sleeve, somemore we are standing at a distance of about 12inches..... :yeah::shock::shock:

2) I was at Takashimaya with my ex when I saw this girl wearing a jean material jump suit ........ NO bra...... can see her whole asset...... my ex also tell me to look...... :P:yeah:

actually still have many encounters but....... dun tell too much :paiseh::paiseh: