bwilly

chio bu on train with maximiser, assets almost overflow  

215 members have voted

1. 1. chio bu on train with maximiser, assets almost overflow

• point out to her politely
    • wah.. carry on drool with the other ah peks
    • stand in front of her, hope to get her attention
    • act cool like nothin happens,n hope something pop

Bwilly, a talent like you should not be wasted.

You should consider engaging a cartoonist and start a new comic in the line of 'Mr. Kiasu'. You can think up a name. But I have an excellent caption for you:

'Mr. ######: the TRUE Singaporean'.

Then when that kicks off to a good start, hook up with Channel U or I and start your own reality show:

'OGLE'

Do that cheesy finger twist, but instead of looking through, stick your tongue through it.... :D

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

:off::off::off:

Talk about lucky days on MRTs... I will always remembered the time when I board an MRT and there was this chiobu. I saw a worm (u know those greeny ones dangling down trees) crawling on her ######...

I was standing in front of her and can't resist and told her that there's a worm crawling on her blouse. Guess what? She panicked and ask me to pick it off her! I was hesistant but she said please do it! Who can resist such an invitation

I swore I nearly used my whole hand to grab that 1 inch long worm. hahaha...

:lol::D:lol::D

• SRC Member

Okie. I can't resist this but gotta tell u of another farnie incident I saw on MRT. After 10 years of telling this, people still can laugh... sorry, flubberina!

:off:

U remembered those days when loose tanktops were fashionable (early 90s?) where the midriff (navel) can be seen?

Ok here goes....

I was on the MRT when this happens. There was this lady wearing a loose midriff holding onto the handrail. She was standing facing a young man (not me) who was sitting. Suddenly, "plop!" her strapless bra falls off and drop onto the lap of the sitting man!!!

Wahahahaa... both lady and man act cool and pretended nothing happen... even when there were whispers and giggles going around... The lady shy away by looking up the ceiling and whistling while the man just sit there staring at the bra on his lap. When the train reaches the next stop, the lady drop off and leave her bra behind. The man? He sat there with the bra on his lap until the following stop and alight... leaving the bra behind on the train floor...

:lol::D The train cleaner that night must have been really amazed at his find!

• SRC Member
Can try unbuttoning 1 more button of her blouse to get better access to the worm also.. hehe

I probably should have told her...

"I am a noble gentleman so I can't touch you... but I can lend you my worm to lure out the one in your blouse..."

:lol::D:lol:

• SRC Member

comeon bro seamonkee, those mrt incidents are too over the top man. how could such things really happen? how on earth can a bra flapped out of a tanktop, with the tanktop still in place and covering her modesty? is she doing a superwoman and wearing the bra Over the tanktop? :shock:

I don't see why strapless bras can't drop of just like that. my ex-gf was lying down on my bed once, and got up, walked out of the house to the living room to get a glass of water. and the bra just dropped like that.

we are talking about strapless by the way. ask any girl and they'll tell you if its not secured properly, chances of it dropping is SUPER high.

not trying to take a swipe at you. just letting you know. (=

kekeke....those kind of tank top is supposed to be cooling and airy kind type....it happens....still cant imagine .....the poor chap....he must be traumatised...... :lol:

• SRC Member

hmmm.. i know those strapless bra are unreliable but what i can't understand is how it can fall onto the man's lap if she is wearing clothes. hmmm.. i get it.. unless you mean the tanktop is so loose that the bra dropped out from beneath the tanktop? but even so, the bra should drop onto the feet and not the man yah? unless she was hunching over the man or standing on him? esp if she's near enough to the handrail to hold onto it. she can't be That near to the man in that case what?

• SRC Member
comeon bro seamonkee, those mrt incidents are too over the top man. how could such things really happen? how on earth can a bra flapped out of a tanktop, with the tanktop still in place and covering her modesty? is she doing a superwoman and wearing the bra Over the tanktop? :shock:

I told u... See? nobody will ever believe!!! See? See? :lol::D:lol:

In a span of 10 years, these two are the most memorable ones that always ring in my head... What are the chances, man? :lol:

It's not those tight tank tops... dunno how to describe to you... it's like a very loose t-shirt that is cut off at the midriff so the stomach is exposed... half-cut loose t-shirt... dunno what's the term for it... very popular in the late 80s (aka Madonna Like a virgin) where people usually wear with denim mini-skirt or black tights.... hehe... my hey days time lah...

As for strapless bra, it's probably a cheap loose one..

• SRC Member
hmmm.. i know those strapless bra are unreliable but what i can't understand is how it can fall onto the man's lap if she is wearing clothes. hmmm.. i get it.. unless you mean the tanktop is so loose that the bra dropped out from beneath the tanktop? but even so, the bra should drop onto the feet and not the man yah? unless she was hunching over the man or standing on him? esp if she's near enough to the handrail to hold onto it. she can't be That near to the man in that case what?

Wah lao... dun study until so detail lah brudder...

Yup, it dropped from beneath and the girl was standing quite close to the guy who was sitting. and yes, she was leaning quite forward.. probably bra not secure and with the stretch, it drop loh.. sorry, arms not on rail but was raised at that time... rail in middle of train that's why the confusion... I type story too fast in my eagerness... hehe..

Maybe I use the wrong fashion term... tanktop? like I said, dunno how to describe leh... a very loose t-shirt that is cutoff the midriff showing tummy one... Aiyah, maybe flubberina has the right word for it... care to help, sis?

• SRC Member
no matter what, if the gal is pretty, then the guy must be feeling very high. but if she looks like the havoc grandma that razo posted.. then  :sick:

That havoc grandma will probably drop more than just her bra...

probably lots of worms and maggots along as well...

:lol::D:lol:

wah.. thread becomes talkin abt bra, n how much later, n buy from which market.. hiakhiak..

btw, seamonkee, I thou I read this story on an email. :)

u the one to spread the story..? anyway I can't believe its true.

n well, if I am the guy I will do a 50-50

1) "hello missy, your bra still aimai..? veri smelly leh."

2) * look ard, stuff inside pocket, grin ear to ear. * (pick up cowdung liao.. :) )

• SRC Member
wah.. thread becomes talkin abt bra, n how much later, n buy from which market.. hiakhiak..

btw, seamonkee, I thou I read this story on an email. :)

u the one to spread the story..? anyway I can't believe its true.

n well, if I am the guy I will do a 50-50

1) "hello missy, your bra still aimai..? veri smelly leh."

2) * look ard, stuff inside pocket, grin ear to ear. * (pick up cowdung liao.. :) )

I am one of those and probably the several other commuters in the train as well doing the cheerful spreading...

Hey brudder, it happened in 1990. In 13 years time, the story must have spread like wild fire liao... ;)

Yup, that fateful day which I will never forget and others will never believe..... B)