please help to id this coral

weileong

• SRC Member

Some things are nice but dangerous... I have a personal encounter with them...sigh...My Queenie, aka purple queen which was a eating one, died when it was stung by it...

IMO...either you keep it with more hardy fish or never keep it at all...at night, its tenacles will just wander to the nearby crevices where your fish are sleeping and sting them...

Unless you wanna put it in your fishless sump or refugium otherwise.... <_<

Some things are nice but dangerous... I have a personal encounter with them...sigh...My Queenie, aka purple queen which was a eating one, died when it was stung by it...

I understand and fully agree with you. However I was conned cos the LFS (ah beng shop in Paris Ris) assured me it is not an anemone and it doesn't eat fish. Just need to feed "chemical solution". Really want to puke now cos got conned.

I am glad that I found someone to adopt it already.

IMO...either you keep it with more hardy fish or never keep it at all...at night, its tenacles will just wander to the nearby crevices where your fish are sleeping and sting them...

Unless you wanna put it in your fishless sump or refugium otherwise.... <_<

IMO small hardy fish will also end up its meal