Felt my hse shake jus now

fishtalk1517

• SRC Member

Anyone felt giddy or hse shaking jus now ? It happen a few minutes ago. I was sufing jus now when I felt my chair shaking and giddy for a while. Wonder anyone felt it too ?? :unsure:

Maybe earthquake somewhere again :eyeblur:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member

Jus witness my fish tank shook jus now again. The water lever was swinging left to right, right to left. My MH LIGHT which is suspended bx cable also swings. :shock:

my wife felt it too. Must be earthquake somewhere in indonesia again

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member
Jus witness my fish tank shook jus now again. The water lever was swinging left to right, right to left. My MH LIGHT which is suspended bx cable also swings. :shock:

my wife felt it too. Must be earthquake somewhere in indonesia again

did not know u bought a natural wavebox... :whistle

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member
did not know u bought a natural wavebox... :whistle

Bro, I didn't buy it, its given FREE by Mother God Nature :eyeblur: Trust me, first encounter with swaying block is worst than fishing at open sea. One of my corals even got topple over <_<

• SRC Member
One of my rocks fell.

Can't imagine the rocks fell and knock onto the glass panel and cracked it :eyeblur: was thinking how much stress can the glass tank take in case more severe tremours were to be felt again ... :ph34r: Worried tat the tank might jus give way :pinch:

• SRC Member
hope no more tsunami!!

leave the humans alone!!!

Ya... Mother nature do stopped the tremours cos its wrecking havoc on all the fishes, corals and on humans too. Brings abt pains and sufferings to every one effected :cry: