A new beginning

wilsontantw

• Senior Reefer
wah! you wanna buy somemore... lately u've been getting a lot of very very nice zoas and mushies wor... (do you sense some envy here?) hahahaa...

quite lucky with the cloves... there's a lot of baby ones growing everywhere around the rock. i even plucked out some bigger ones to plant them elsewhere in the tank.

:)

FTS... hmm... didnt take wor... coz the whole tank very messy now.

bought a rock of fairly nice rhos from henry. will be fragging that green with polka dot mushy for u soon. one of them have 2 mouths. dunno if i should let it split or frag haha. anyways, will get one of that for u since u requested for it.

let u know soon

i'll be travelling to HK on Thurs liao lor... hehe... hopefully can be as lucky as bro markie to find some nice zoas.

how does next week sounds?

thursdays are usually good.

Roger, bon voyage. ;)

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

buy more zoas frm hk so we can xchange =)

remb to read e article frm ava also.. =)

i just really hope i can find some nice ones... will not know what's rare (coz i dun have collection as big as yours and many others here).

So will just buy whatever i dun have... and yups... read the AVA requirements liao. No probs.

bought a rock of fairly nice rhos from henry. will be fragging that green with polka dot mushy for u soon. one of them have 2 mouths. dunno if i should let it split or frag haha. anyways, will get one of that for u since u requested for it.

let u know soon

well well... i'm also trying to do some mini fragging, but i guess that'll be next weekend le. I believe i may have something nice for you too. You like red shrooms?? So far i think ur tank dun have right??

Thanks to those who PM-ed, i will try my best to reply you individually when i return from HK.

I should be able to decide exactly what i wish to sell by then.

:eyebrow:

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

Your mind is like a parachute. It only works when it is open.

• Senior Reefer
i just really hope i can find some nice ones... will not know what's rare (coz i dun have collection as big as yours and many others here).

So will just buy whatever i dun have... and yups... read the AVA requirements liao. No probs.

well well... i'm also trying to do some mini fragging, but i guess that'll be next weekend le. I believe i may have something nice for you too. You like red shrooms?? So far i think ur tank dun have right??

Thanks to those who PM-ed, i will try my best to reply you individually when i return from HK.

I should be able to decide exactly what i wish to sell by then.

:eyebrow:

yes no red shrooms. i had one rock which melted away for some reason. ):

• SRC Member
post-13920-1238431586.jpg

Is this 1/10 scale? Very nice... Always wanted to try, but dunno where to play with it without looking like an overgrown small boy :paiseh:

My 1.5ft nano cube

My 24G nano tank (Decommed)

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

-- Jack Handey

Is this 1/10 scale? Very nice... Always wanted to try, but dunno where to play with it without looking like an overgrown small boy :paiseh:

eh, you quite good ah... this is exactly a 1/10 scale.

Model TT-01 - Type E Chasis. (So called Expert Build, coz it's pre-assembled... i totally dunno how to assemble it myself)

Friend, I am overgrown small boy leh! childhood deprivation lah. hahaha.

But seriously, there's a group of us (all over 30s) who gather at somewhere near Redhill to play.

I only just joined them last week. And the group is growing... this week, another 2 new members!

Yesterday just went to upgrade 'kan tong'... haha... only at a fraction of what we'll pay for the real car!

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

• SRC Member

I used to keep static models mah, that's why I recognise the scale. I was quite tempted to get one of these pre-assembled ones when Tamiya had a series of roadshows. Quite reasonably priced, even if you are not racing it, it looks nice on display. Problem was that I didn't know where to play with them haha.

My 1.5ft nano cube

-- Jack Handey

Hoho... fast & furious... :eyebrow:

Where do you buy them and what's the price range?

hehe... bro, r u into R/C too? fast and furious indeed... crashed it a few times liao...

And i thought it's child's play... i think if u like Fast & Furious, you'll surely like this hobby. (and it's more affordable compared to reefing).

i bought mine from the shop at ECP near Macs. Most of the guys i'm playing with bought from the same shop.

Price range- i think basic (expert built) + battery + charger, should set you back about $400+/-.

However, it's common to spend $1k or so for a decent car.

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

yo wilson haha. cars cars. i last time play tamiya only

eh, u serious?? i now play tamiya lor! most prob will be droppng by my friend's place to play tmr night.

anyway, i've got your mushies ready le. u free on wed night? i'm meeting my bro-in-law to pass him some zoas frags i got from HK.

and i'm getting ready for my LPS sale soon... haha...

got Bubble lah, Lobo lah, Sun lah, octo lah, maybe my 2 pratas also... orchid brain lah... haiya... dunno lah... quite heart pain to sell also.

Sorry guys, didn't managed to take pictures of the GoldFish street in HK... (lazy lah...)

But really must drop by the street if u'r in HK... i only wish we have such a place in SG. All we need is to walk up and down the street.

There's this one shop, think it's called AquaWorld - HUGE shop, nice tanks... superb corals! price wise, not very different from SG... maybe just a tad cheaper.

But was pissed off when he tried to sell me a tubeworm for HKD288! (approx S$58)- though it's very nice and rare colour... still it's a tube worm!

will be preparing some frags to either sell/xchange.... (but again, i think all you zoas experts wouldn't be interested).

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

• Senior Reefer
eh, u serious?? i now play tamiya lor! most prob will be droppng by my friend's place to play tmr night.

anyway, i've got your mushies ready le. u free on wed night? i'm meeting my bro-in-law to pass him some zoas frags i got from HK.

and i'm getting ready for my LPS sale soon... haha...

got Bubble lah, Lobo lah, Sun lah, octo lah, maybe my 2 pratas also... orchid brain lah... haiya... dunno lah... quite heart pain to sell also.

Sorry guys, didn't managed to take pictures of the GoldFish street in HK... (lazy lah...)

But really must drop by the street if u'r in HK... i only wish we have such a place in SG. All we need is to walk up and down the street.

There's this one shop, think it's called AquaWorld - HUGE shop, nice tanks... superb corals! price wise, not very different from SG... maybe just a tad cheaper.

But was pissed off when he tried to sell me a tubeworm for HKD288! (approx S$58)- though it's very nice and rare colour... still it's a tube worm!

will be preparing some frags to either sell/xchange.... (but again, i think all you zoas experts wouldn't be interested).

TUBEWORMS! i love them.

ya wed night im free. let me know the timing though. if its late evening to night, i have to meet u at tanah merah MRT. coz my house got ppl fixing the lights. from wed to fri. anyday also can.

• SRC Member
(but again, i think all you zoas experts wouldn't be interested).

A novice like me on the other hand......... :eyebrow:

Haha, jk. Glad you're back from your trip safe. Will be looking out for your LPS sale.

My 1.5ft nano cube

-- Jack Handey

TUBEWORMS! i love them.

ya wed night im free. let me know the timing though. if its late evening to night, i have to meet u at tanah merah MRT. coz my house got ppl fixing the lights. from wed to fri. anyday also can.

brudder brudder... that tube worm, i'm willing to pay up to S$30 for it... But S$58 (if you add in air-ticket + the bloody packaging that burst in my luggage!!!!!) not worth it.

okie... tanah merah is fine with me... if u wanna drop by i also okie... u can have 'preview' sale. haha.

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

A novice like me on the other hand......... :eyebrow:

Haha, jk. Glad you're back from your trip safe. Will be looking out for your LPS sale.

i also novice leh, just lucky to have the chance to exchange or buy off from some more generous reefers.

let me know what u'r interested... btw, it'll not be a fire-sale...

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

• Senior Reefer
brudder brudder... that tube worm, i'm willing to pay up to S$30 for it... But S$58 (if you add in air-ticket + the bloody packaging that burst in my luggage!!!!!) not worth it.

okie... tanah merah is fine with me... if u wanna drop by i also okie... u can have 'preview' sale. haha.

oh! would love to drop by ur place to "prospect alien territory" and can oso check out them corals...heh. ok.

• Senior Reefer
okie then, will give you call on wed once i finish dinner wif my bro-in-law...

can give u a lift.

no la. for what give me a lift?? drive here then go back. no no i will meet u at ur house haha.

• SRC Member
hehe... bro, r u into R/C too? fast and furious indeed... crashed it a few times liao...

And i thought it's child's play... i think if u like Fast & Furious, you'll surely like this hobby. (and it's more affordable compared to reefing).

i bought mine from the shop at ECP near Macs. Most of the guys i'm playing with bought from the same shop.

Price range- i think basic (expert built) + battery + charger, should set you back about $400+/-.

However, it's common to spend $1k or so for a decent car.

Haha... nope. Can't afford to go into another expensive hobby at this moment. Keeping a reef is a killer for me at the moment. :pinch:

Weren't you able to bargain for better prices for those corals? Time to show us your purchase! :eyebrow:

Like to share some recent purchase pix.

Some from HK, some from LFS recent shipment.

P/s: IDs would be greatly appreciated!

(This is the best i could get out of my Omnia camera phone)... apologies for the blur pix. (no touch-up).

post-13920-1239124109.jpg

Pink dot + white face + grey skirt

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|