A new beginning

wilsontantw

hi wilson,

no bro, everyone can do those kind of shots, just need more practice and imagination. :thumbsup:

me still taking my own sweet time on SPS, not alot of "fate" with them. Everytime during SPS shipment, i was always abit too late till the good looking sexy ones are gone.

but its okay, things kept coming often. ^_^

your sps seem doing well, all looks so hairy. ahem ahem... :lol:

haha... yes, practice and imagination... indeed... and i've been doing some... will be sharing shortly.

btw, i have a very kind sifu who imparted me with his experience. honestly, i think im still learning. have yet to reach the colour holding stage yet.

am battling major red slime/cyano problem now... seems like zeovit system maybe on the way to 'cure' the tank.

talking abt hairy huh... i did some shifting of the powerheads after advice from sifu, and the dunno what millie is opening like crazy... nice light blue polyps swaying with the strong flow... woo hoo.

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

Your mind is like a parachute. It only works when it is open.

you intend to nail them in? i got mine randomly from stores i see along the way. will be so easy to know of a workshop with such tools

no lah... i dun like to use nail. just need to let the lights sit on them... thats good enough liao. Currently its just barely 1 inch away from the water.

we arrange on sat again and let you know the dimensions k? if too much work, then dun worry bro... i can try to find other ways of getting them. :)

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

Bro, 4 ft shallow tank! Mai tu liao! :groupwavereversed:

Btw, I just collected the scalpel... hohoho.

uh huh uh huh... that's the idea... but problem is in the placement of chiller. And its a major problem. I dun want another 'heater' in the living room lah. And sadly, i dont have balcony. :(

so tomorrow u coming over? i should be able to be home by 9pm. And btw, they are opening big big liao... the purple colour is coming back too.

:)

come and collect quickly before i change my mind... muahahaha..

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

MossRope Bro... this is your frag... WYSIWYG (super hairy hor)

pls come and collect by this Saturday hor... else it will be donated to ... errmmm... haiya, come quickly wor, i will be 'rescaping', dun wanna damage any frags... :)

post-13920-043299800 1279209178_thumb.jp

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

• SRC Member

uh huh uh huh... that's the idea... but problem is in the placement of chiller. And its a major problem. I dun want another 'heater' in the living room lah. And sadly, i dont have balcony. :(

so tomorrow u coming over? i should be able to be home by 9pm. And btw, they are opening big big liao... the purple colour is coming back too.

:)

come and collect quickly before i change my mind... muahahaha..

Eh bro... tmr cannot lah... meeting Terryz_. Fridays also reserved for gf. How's sat afternoon for ya? Sms me to arrange?

• Senior Reefer

none... i manually dose currently...

still cant decide whether to use CR or dosing pump (i do have a CR, but not hooked up as 1 component is missing).

very diligent reefer..

i would say go for dosing. i no $$ so go for 2nd hand CR. haven hooked it up yet coz i forsee the tuning will drive me nuts...

very diligent reefer..

i would say go for dosing. i no $$ so go for 2nd hand CR. haven hooked it up yet coz i forsee the tuning will drive me nuts...

hahaha... that;s too flattering... i should post my cyano problem here, you'll see the huge problem i'm facing...

diligent is surely not the word for me. haha..

but yes, i'm quite incline to dosing too... but dosing pumps are not exactly cheap either...

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

• Senior Reefer

hahaha... that;s too flattering... i should post my cyano problem here, you'll see the huge problem i'm facing...

diligent is surely not the word for me. haha..

but yes, i'm quite incline to dosing too... but dosing pumps are not exactly cheap either...

not cheap but much more user friendly and can dose more things.

• SRC Member

none... i manually dose currently...

still cant decide whether to use CR or dosing pump (i do have a CR, but not hooked up as 1 component is missing).

I was using a cr but now moving to dosing. CR hidden cost is the media, the co2 gas top up and the ph probe. Since I am suffering from slip disc and can't lift heavy stuff, going to use dosing.