A new beginning

wilsontantw

post-13920-1239540991.jpg

Finally, the ABT is released into main tank... (after 1 month!)

Fish is still suffering from some skin disease... but non-infectious (Bro Lemon: i still can't remember the name you mentioned)...

Anyway, it's good to see that cleaner shrimps and cleaner wrasse are taking turns to clean him up... 02 days after releasing... and i already looks much better.

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

Your mind is like a parachute. It only works when it is open.

My Love-Hate Fish...

Love this particular specimen with tiger patterns body stripes... almost double the usual 4-5 stripes.

Hate the fact that it nips on some of my corals... (softies and LPS included!!!)

post-13920-1239541423.jpg

Nicknamed Pui Hor (fat tiger).

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

• Senior Reefer

the disease is lymphocystis. shouldnt be infectious if ur other fishes are healthy. my cardinal has some but none of my other fishes do. give ur ABT somemore time to heal. for this disease, best to not intervene. its a stress related disease, the more stress he gets the slower it heals. giv more good food to eat and better water quality and it should recover in no time!

ur flame very special. really lao hu lao hu. so many stripe

the disease is lymphocystis. shouldnt be infectious if ur other fishes are healthy. my cardinal has some but none of my other fishes do. give ur ABT somemore time to heal. for this disease, best to not intervene. its a stress related disease, the more stress he gets the slower it heals. giv more good food to eat and better water quality and it should recover in no time!

ur flame very special. really lao hu lao hu. so many stripe

yeah... u're right... fortunately, both Kole and PT welcome him... so no major fighting...

He's happily eating and pecking on rocks...

Cleaner wrasse and shrimps are seen cleaning him up a few times a day.

It's now much much better. There's nothing on it's body, and fin only has like a few more specks... :)

I think by end of this week, it will be fully okie...

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

• Senior Reefer
yeah... u're right... fortunately, both Kole and PT welcome him... so no major fighting...

He's happily eating and pecking on rocks...

Cleaner wrasse and shrimps are seen cleaning him up a few times a day.

It's now much much better. There's nothing on it's body, and fin only has like a few more specks... :)

I think by end of this week, it will be fully okie...

good! always love a good success story. those cleaning shrimp and wrasse sure helped him out! he has good tank mates....mine is a war zone T_T

good! always love a good success story. those cleaning shrimp and wrasse sure helped him out! he has good tank mates....mine is a war zone T_T

keeping my fingers crossed. dunno if i should test my luck and get a chevron! hahahaha...

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

OMG! from where! its dam hot

ouch... quite unique colouration i must say... i was just using my torch to shine at some farm and found this.

This one is like one of those hitchhikers that is stuck amongst normal mushies. I was trying to find the 'colony rock'... but cant find... So, it's just 1 polyp.

Here're more of today's purchases...

post-13920-1240048096.jpg

Upon your good recommendations... i managed to lay my hands on this piece! (not pumping yet... maybe my pH is ermm...)

p/s: do you see your green w/ whitespot HUGE mushies at the background?? i did some rescape today, and found a good corner for it!

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

• Senior Reefer

good u bought the xenias!!! very nice right? pine pulsing liao. but the wave there quite strong so the pulsing very negligible...turn off wavemaker then will pulse faster.

ya bali is part of indo :D haha the mushy found a place. haha

oh ya *edit* xenia from my personal observation like to pulse in very low to no flow areas. like mushies. i got 2 colonies in different areas of my tank. one pulse and the other doesnt pulse at all. but when i do WC and off all pumps and wavemakers, both will pulse. so i think they dont like the flow....but positioning is quite hard la. so i dun care if they pulse or not. dun die can liao...

good u bought the xenias!!! very nice right? pine pulsing liao. but the wave there quite strong so the pulsing very negligible...turn off wavemaker then will pulse faster.

ya bali is part of indo :D haha the mushy found a place. haha

like u said, definitely MUCH better condition those in the previous batch...

the slightly 'browner' ones were pumping when i was choosing, but decided to get the white one. more contrast.

:)

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

• Senior Reefer
like u said, definitely MUCH better condition those in the previous batch...

the slightly 'browner' ones were pumping when i was choosing, but decided to get the white one. more contrast.

:)

yalor.... zero DOA man. was so suprised.

they also came in one big shipment of cloves...cannot tahan bought one also. shame on me ): lol. now so many liao..

btw, when are you free? i wanna return you the pump haha. before i forgot.

yalor.... zero DOA man. was so suprised.

they also came in one big shipment of cloves...cannot tahan bought one also. shame on me ): lol. now so many liao..

btw, when are you free? i wanna return you the pump haha. before i forgot.

haha... oh yes... the pump... we should meet at GO tomorrow!

im thinking of going down to check out their stuff in the afternoon?

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

• Senior Reefer
haha... oh yes... the pump... we should meet at GO tomorrow!

im thinking of going down to check out their stuff in the afternoon?

yes good idea. haha. what time u intend to go.

wha.. bo jio....

super nice mushies man!

eh, if u can wake up that early on a beautiful sat morning, i will jio you next week!

hahaha...

anyway, ur reservation list is getting longer and longer ah... must send u price list and confirmation sooooooon...

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

• SRC Member
eh, if u can wake up that early on a beautiful sat morning, i will jio you next week!

hahaha...

anyway, ur reservation list is getting longer and longer ah... must send u price list and confirmation sooooooon...

hahaha.. yeah man.. i know! anyway u know when is my projected date... hands are damn itchy liao!

A man with a reef tank is a man with an empty wallet...

hahaha.. yeah man.. i know! anyway u know when is my projected date... hands are damn itchy liao!

i'm helping you to count down too...

dun worry, as long as i see something nice... i'll help you buy first! hahaha...

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

My Love-Hate Fish...

Love this particular specimen with tiger patterns body stripes... almost double the usual 4-5 stripes.

Hate the fact that it nips on some of my corals... (softies and LPS included!!!)

post-13920-1239541423.jpg

Nicknamed Pui Hor (fat tiger).

do it nip your prata?

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe