My simple and humble tank

Digiman

Beautiful eel! Would you be letting it out into the tank?

Yes, but no into the display as it's too bright for the fish now.

It is staying in the sump, in almost complete darkness which aids in the acclimatization of the fish.

It's eating more and more MP. A v greedy fish.

• 4 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

... Nice n gd catch bro. Agree wit lemon. Ur johnsoni is super nice... E color is brighter.

Must catch up wit u soon to hunt for rare fish. Currently on coral hunting for next yr big project... 

... Nice n gd catch bro. Agree wit lemon. Ur johnsoni is super nice... E color is brighter.

Must catch up wit u soon to hunt for rare fish. Currently on coral hunting for next yr big project... 

Thank u.

The johnsoni has grown v beautiful. I'm v proud of it.

can i ask how much you got the black shrimp goby?

Thanks!

It's a v interesting fish. I would say i bought it at a v good price which i shall not disclose.

End of the day, you still bought it? Haha..

Ya was at LCK late evening to collect interruptus and thot swing by CF to check out and surprise they still open and the goby still there. So i bought it since nothing else at CF for me to buy. But no regrets buying the goby.

It has found its hiding corner and is now eating anything that float passed its den.

It now shows normal coloration and is a full black goby which i will never be able to find its ID and tat makes me so excited and happy whenever i look at the goby. I'm even more excited looking at the goby than at my interruptus! And tat is why the goby has a video but the interruptus dun.

Nice nice bro......

Thank u. Black is my favourite color after white.

Thank u.

The johnsoni has grown v beautiful. I'm v proud of it.

It's a v interesting fish. I would say i bought it at a v good price which i shall not disclose.

Ya was at LCK late evening to collect interruptus and thot swing by CF to check out and surprise they still open and the goby still there. So i bought it since nothing else at CF for me to buy. But no regrets buying the goby.

It has found its hiding corner and is now eating anything that float passed its den.

It now shows normal coloration and is a full black goby which i will never be able to find its ID and tat makes me so excited and happy whenever i look at the goby. I'm even more excited looking at the goby than at my interruptus! And tat is why the goby has a video but the interruptus dun.

Thank u. Black is my favourite color after white.

It should be the unid-ed watchman from japan? Meaning their range dun only restrict to japan..

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

It should be the unid-ed watchman from japan? Meaning their range dun only restrict to japan..

U can go CF and take a look at the book pic. It is close but still not really the same. Cos this black goby at CF has v few spots, in fact almost no spots and whole body is black except for the ###### fin which is blue.

I'll prefer to think it is an aberrant fasciatus goby.

U can go CF and take a look at the book pic. It is close but still not really the same. Cos this black goby at CF has v few spots, in fact almost no spots and whole body is black except for the ###### fin which is blue.

I'll prefer to think it is an aberrant fasciatus goby.

The photo I saw online fits that bill..

1001Lembeh_1230_%202011-0.jpg

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

The photo I saw online fits that bill..

1001Lembeh_1230_%202011-0.jpg

Eh where u found this photo? Got more pics?

It looks EXACTY the same!

The photos at CF reference book look slightly diff, so i guess this black goby from Japan is quite variable.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

No proper update yet cos the tank is still in a bad condition.

But a quick preview of the interruptus which is doing v well. Juvenile interruptus is bulletproof. Hav also successfully paired the black goby with a tiger pistol shrimp from ML. Thanks coolguy for swapping his male 8-line flasher with my female.

very nice.

why did you sell your joculator?

where's the snowflake basslet?

The joculator keeps disturbing the interruptus so it has to go too like the rusty flame.

The snow basslet is still around, but it did not get captured in the film.

The marginatus damsel is also hiding.

I'll try another vid attempt this evening when all the fishes come out of their hiding.

Multibar from Hawaii shipment?

I think now you'll need a golden, colini and a venustus to complete the family

Haha yes. It's a multibar from Marshall island. It is v healthy but still v difficult to feed. Only pecking on rocks and not eating much of anything else.

I wanna get rid of the fish. I wanted to donate the fish to bro dnsfpl but he declined to take in the fish.

• Senior Reefer

multibar from marshall islands are much healthy and sustainably caught compared to philippine ones.

meaning they are caught properly using nets and not cyanide caught, and also under go better shipping and better facility and pre-shipping care.

however, it still shares one trait that is similar to philippine caught multibars and all other multibars for that matter,

they are hard to feed.

so marshall island ones are very healthy but still, if they don't feed, they die anyway,