My simple and humble tank

Digiman

• Senior Reefer

Anyway do u feel the coral above is a litophyton or another lemon tree?

lemontree.

litophyton i kept before. remember i had one pic of my hooded wrasse, and the background is this soft coral light brown in colour?

that's litophyton.

it;s very very soft almost like jelly.

lemontree.

litophyton i kept before. remember i had one pic of my hooded wrasse, and the background is this soft coral light brown in colour?

that's litophyton.

it;s very very soft almost like jelly.

I dun remember. But never mind whether lemon tree or litophyton i like tat coral. It caught my eye at CF and i knew i mux hav it!

I dun remember. But never mind whether lemon tree or litophyton i like tat coral. It caught my eye at CF and i knew i mux hav it!

But I was hesitant to get it when I saw it... LOL... All these will melt after sometime, even feeding it wun help much...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

But I was hesitant to get it when I saw it... LOL... All these will melt after sometime, even feeding it wun help much...

It's reacting v well to lights. So i guess if it's not the big branching litophyton it should survive.

My old lemon tree doing well until now so if this is lemon tree i'm not too worried.

It's reacting v well to lights. So i guess if it's not the big branching litophyton it should survive.

My old lemon tree doing well until now so if this is lemon tree i'm not too worried.

Yup... It is quite nice... Hope the other two is there if I managed to tombang anyone there this weekend...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

Yup... It is quite nice... Hope the other two is there if I managed to tombang anyone there this weekend...

I'm not v sure if the other two are also the same as the one i got. Come to think of it they look more Scleronephthya sp but it's purple!

• 1 month later...
  • Senior Reefer

lovely video with wonderful music.

some of the world's rarest fish reside in there like the gramma linkii and the johnson's fairy wrasse. not to mention a few more rarities going in there soon :)

love the scape and the peaceful soft coral setting.

looking giid digi :) Very nice and clean... much space for fishes to swim. :)

Thank you :)

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

thank u :)

Nice!! how about some ID on your softies?

Thanks. ID for the softies not v likely cos I'm quite a noob in corals ID, I dun even know the proper scientific name for mushroom coral.

lovely video with wonderful music.

some of the world's rarest fish reside in there like the gramma linkii and the johnson's fairy wrasse. not to mention a few more rarities going in there soon :)

love the scape and the peaceful soft coral setting.

The music is v nice right! I love the music too, it was from youtube but i forgot the title.

• SRC Member

that was beautiful, so tranquil as if i was really swimming inside! love the fishes even though i'm not a fish-fan! :thumbsup: and beautiful scape!

• 2 weeks later...

that was beautiful, so tranquil as if i was really swimming inside! love the fishes even though i'm not a fish-fan! :thumbsup: and beautiful scape!

Thank you.

Here is a video of a clownfish with a controversial identity tat i recently gotten.

It may be a hybrid of pacificus and perideraion, or a hybrid of akallapisos and perideraion, or may be jux a misbar perideraion. It's identity will remain a mystery forever.

• 4 weeks later...

Bought a v beautiful linkia starfish from CF. I dunno the exact species but i call it the "camo" linkia becos the pattern and colors resembles that of the army camoflage pattern. The photo dun show its actual color becos taken with flash, it is actually a beautiful blue and green camo patches.

post-10328-0-74415000-1307237300_thumb.j

post-10328-0-37226000-1307237308_thumb.j

post-10328-0-36298400-1307237314_thumb.j

Lastly the beautiful Bodianus Masudai! It is v bold, patrolling every corner of the tank, however sadly it is still not feeding which is rare for hogfish as they are usually voracious feeder. I hope it starts eating soon, else it may be some internal injury that may shortlive the beauty of the fish.

post-10328-0-75069500-1307237612_thumb.j

post-10328-0-34611500-1307237619_thumb.j

post-10328-0-66708600-1307237625_thumb.j

post-10328-0-29783300-1307237632_thumb.j

it's not feeding??

that's not good and quite rare for a hogfish. hope it starts feeding soon.

Ya not feeding. See mysis chase after it but dun eat it, v unusual of a hogfish. I may hav to buy live food to try.

perhaps the mysis is too small?

I dun think it is small. It can see so it should eat if it's hungry. It probably dun recognise the mysis as food, most probably need to entice it with live feeder shrimp first.