New 4 x 2 x 2 in china

alexgo310038

Welcome back! Are you having difficulty finding LR in China? Which part of China actually? :rolleyes:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member
hey alex!!

wah the new tank looks so much like your old one man! did you transport it to china with you? hahhahha.

i'm still waiting for the promised south china sea corals from you man!!! :)

great to see you back in action!

cheers,

ian

Hi ian i don't think i can bring any corals back with me. but any way just to made you happy hows this photo. it has blue mouth.

and its cheap. sizes of my head. :whistle

post-3892-1200787518.jpg

• SRC Member
Welcome back! Are you having difficulty finding LR in China? Which part of China actually? :rolleyes:

Hi bro thanks. no its EZ to get LRs in china. iam in SuZhou now. SIP. do you know any reefers here? feel like i'am the only reefer in Suzhou. :pinch:

Thanks again

Oh my... so corals in China are BIG and CHEAP? :heh: :heh: :heh: That piece of Gonio is looking real nice :bow:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member
Oh my... so corals in China are BIG and CHEAP? :heh: :heh: :heh: That piece of Gonio is looking real nice :bow:

hi bro hows life? will not all big & cheap. but ...... put it this way a cleaner shrimp cost $5-10 sing now i thing? but it cost 120-150 RMB Here which is about $22-30 sing. on there other side a Blue Gonio that i have post cost only 100 RMB. :pirate:

• SRC Member
Hi ian i don't think i can bring any corals back with me. but any way just to made you happy hows this photo. it has blue mouth.

and its cheap. sizes of my head. :whistle

hey bro! just disturbing you la!

will you be back for chinese new year? our bottle from last time still there know! :)

don't worry bout bringing frags back ya. i'll pass you some to bring back to suzhou!

• SRC Member
hey bro! just disturbing you la!

will you be back for chinese new year? our bottle from last time still there know! :)

don't worry bout bringing frags back ya. i'll pass you some to bring back to suzhou!

Ha..... thanks for frags :whistle:whistle i will not be back for the CNY. may be back around mid mach. see you than.

have to be sure that my tank is good to go B4 i come back to singapore for frags :pirate:

• 1 month later...
  • SRC Member
  • 3 weeks later...
Hi guys any one know what is this? its purple in colour

Hi bro,

I think its Rhodactis sp. aka Hairy Mushroom.

http://www.tidalgardens.com/pages/coral/rhodactis.html

HTH ;)

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

• 2 weeks later...
hi bros got another prize from the LFS here in china. its a hammer pink head and green body. :eyebrow:

Bro,

Care to share how much this cost you in China? May be relocating up their in time to come so am curious. How readily available are Corals and LS in China? Saw on the web that some nice coloured SPS are really cheap in China too ie 50-100 RMB. Was wondering if its really true.

• SRC Member
Bro,

Care to share how much this cost you in China? May be relocating up their in time to come so am curious. How readily available are Corals and LS in China? Saw on the web that some nice coloured SPS are really cheap in China too ie 50-100 RMB. Was wondering if its really true.

Hi bro its true corals is really cheep here in china. got mose of my corals and sps not more than 150 RMB and mose of the big too like the pink hammer you see in my post it of a size of onw open hand. and it only cost 80 rmb :upsidedown: = 16 sing, so if you are coming do give me a call 86-134-0508-0098. :rolleyes: but fish will be X here :pinch:

Hi bro its true corals is really cheep here in china. got mose of my corals and sps not more than 150 RMB and mose of the big too like the pink hammer you see in my post it of a size of onw open hand. and it only cost 80 rmb :upsidedown: = 16 sing, so if you are coming do give me a call 86-134-0508-0098. :rolleyes: but fish will be X here :pinch:

Its a trade off I guess. Corals seems to be damn cheap. So keep more Corals and less Fishes. Earliest I heading there is next year as my GF still has contractual obligations in SG. Not sure which city I will be heading to yet though. Her parents are keen to have her back close to them in China so I will head there is there are good opportunities.

How is the selection of equipments there? Do they have the more popular brands that we use in SG aka ATI, Deltec etc or we need to smuggle ourselves from SG?

Lets keep in touch in this forum and who know I may be there quicker than I expect. I do travel to China for business trips too.