Help!! Starfish Disintergration

livgon

Recently i bought 2 starfish n they disintergrated in three weeks. they were fine until I added Myxazin then their legs dropped. soon after their legs rotted and they died. I have a nanocube (14inch by 14inch), which they were in? Cn anybody tl me why? My own research tells me that they died of starvation. :thanks:

• SRC Member
Recently i bought 2 starfish n they disintergrated in three weeks. they were fine until I added Myxazin then their legs dropped. soon after their legs rotted and they died. I have a nanocube (14inch by 14inch), which they were in? Cn anybody tl me why? My own research tells me that they died of starvation. :thanks:

Myxazin claimed to be invert safe but not sure if its really true. what species of starfish you got? there is those red color type which look real nice but very hard to keep.

the best bet is not to dose main tank with any medication :rolleyes:

Myxazin claimed to be invert safe but not sure if its really true. what species of starfish you got? there is those red color type which look real nice but very hard to keep.

the best bet is not to dose main tank with any medication :rolleyes:

Elegant sea star