For Bid: Blue Zoas!!!!!!

nuclear_fibre

I received a PM from the seller, canceling the bid.

It's ok with me since the seller mentioned these:

Notes:

1)I reserve the right to cancel the bid if the bidding price is too low (too far from it's worth)

2)The second highest bidder will be next inline.

3)The blue zoas will be available for collection anytime next week.

I've decided not to counter-offer the seller.

Perhaps anyone interested can PM the seller direct.

Jervis

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

Notes:

1)I reserve the right to cancel the bid if the bidding price is too low (too far from it's worth)

Jervis

May be is good to state target price before bidding to avoid disappointment for bidder. just my 2 cents. :rolleyes:

• SRC Member

Notes:

Jervis

But $84 is not low. The last shipment when Pacific Marine bought this zoa in only selling at $25.

Just my opinion.

• SRC Member

The minimum starting bid already 70. So high. I think he feels its ok to offer for such bid but whether it's really worth for other reefer that's another question altogether. If I have won the bid, I will still wanna look at the real thing b4 confirming my bids.

• SRC Member
The minimum starting bid already 70. So high. I think he feels its ok to offer for such bid but whether it's really worth for other reefer that's another question altogether. If I have won the bid, I will still wanna look at the real thing b4 confirming my bids.

Dont think can back out after the bidding is closed?

Not sure of the bidding rules here though.

• SRC Member

Yeah right. But I think he should have invited us to view the real thing during the bid and not only from pictures.The size,health and feeding ability of the corals should be taken into consideration.He only set the rules for his own gains but failed to look at the benefits of the bidders.

At least that's how I feel now.

Dont think can back out after the bidding is closed?

Not sure of the bidding rules here though.

• SRC Member
Yeah right. But I think he should have invited us to view the real thing during the bid and not only from pictures.The size,health and feeding ability of the corals should be taken into consideration.He only set the rules for his own gains but failed to look at the benefits of the bidders.

At least that's how I feel now.

Just cool down bro, :whistle , normally is not easy for seller to invites everybody to view before bid. but picture speaks thousand words. what important is , seller have to honours what his pictures showned and statement have made. :heh: