Paintball

bwilly

today company event, went to orchid country club.

play this paintball.. really quite fun, get all muddy, shout

myself hoarse (team-mates bo huey me) kenna shot n

get alot of bruises..

I think the only few thing comes out of army applies here..

got time I take snapshot of my bruises.. pretty pain when hit,

but I liked. :yeah:

btw, saw a few photos, quite a no. of celebrities went to play, one of few, Wong Lilin.. wah.. slurp.. :eyebrow:

http://www.paintball.com.sg/

• SRC Member

I played something similar some years back at Cineleisure. It was indoors and we use laser instead of paint. Can't really recall the name of the place but it sure was fun. 8 vs 8.. and we won! :peace:

Life is a Cruel Teacher. It punishes you first and then gives you the lesson

• SRC Member
the cineleisure one was called laserquest. and yeah dont mind playing paintball, never try before!

:lol: That is the one. The name totally slipped my mind. I knew it was laser something haha

Paintball sounds fun, maybe can even have inter-forum games yea :)

Life is a Cruel Teacher. It punishes you first and then gives you the lesson

• SRC Member
Mass orgy.. all men/women for himself.. wahaha..

no section area covered co-ordination.. I was shot

a few times doing "rambo"..

me...me.....tat was me(the dude in white t shirt)...heheheheh..ya...shot Bwilly twice in the left shoulder..in the end also kenna shot twice by my other colluegues... :paiseh:

post-11-1069046505.jpg

• SRC Member

heheheheh Aimed at u was bcos u try to be hero, stand up n run for the box..making yrself exposed to be a live target..who would not be tempted to shoot at u?

anyway..it was fun...ya..we shld do another one....but the charges is freaking expensive..

heheheheh Aimed at u was bcos u try to be hero, stand up n run for the box..making yrself exposed to be a live target..who would not be tempted to shoot at u?

anyway..it was fun...ya..we shld do another one....but the charges is freaking expensive..

its quite obvious.. my team got one "fat" bugger who won't do any runing, two gals.. of course its me to do the hard job. ...arggh...

• SRC Member

its quite obvious.. my team got one "fat" bugger who won't do any runing, two gals.. of course its me to do the hard job. ...arggh...

Ya..noticed tat the "FAT" bugger wun do any running, (kept hiding)..even when we switch players on third round...

• SRC Member
oii. have not go lunch..?

I going evening time to buy your shrimp for you.

any happening in office..? chio bu sighting or VPL..?

me loggin off now. anything sms me.

nope..not yet..Tis morning No. 1 juz throw a uphill task to me..still trying to find a solution for her..

office nuthing much except for they kept toking abt the paintball event..btw..remember I shot KS in the legs?..the blue black gets real big..she showed me tis monring..feel kinda of guilty..then again it would be even worse if I had aimed at her neck or body..heheheheh