Cyder's 3x2x2

cyder_15

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Hey bro,

Happy new yr to you man! hahaha tank not doing well, i cant seem to find out what the problem is, so quite sian now.. wait till i find out what the problem is then i will post updates.. My red pratas are bleaching and it cant be due to lack of light so thats troubling me quite a bit

All the best to you bro :)

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member
Hey bro,

Happy new yr to you man! hahaha tank not doing well, i cant seem to find out what the problem is, so quite sian now.. wait till i find out what the problem is then i will post updates.. My red pratas are bleaching and it cant be due to lack of light so thats troubling me quite a bit

oh no... try to locate the prata to sand bed level and see.. not to shift the prata too much ya n feed them market prawns if possible too.. Hope things turn out right bro.. :rolleyes:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

pics white balance totally off

but your red prata very swee

Hi Bro I am a new member of this club as well new to marine hobby

just a beginner

I need yr advice on marine

I need yr help hw u hv set a tank like this

pls pass me yr no to speak to u or alternatively u may call me at 8118 5240

Thanks in advance for yr help . it would be of great help if u could teach me or guide me to set up a tank

i hv already set up a tank 1 month ago and have live rocks and few fishes ( dumcil and clown)

• SRC Member
oh no... try to locate the prata to sand bed level and see.. not to shift the prata too much ya n feed them market prawns if possible too.. Hope things turn out right bro.. :rolleyes:

Bro, its at the sand bed already, which is why i cannot understand why. Thankis! :))

• 2 weeks later...

If I can make a comment, I would suggest that all your 'pratas' be moved to the sandbed where they will be happiest.

In the wild, these corals are not perched on rocks but are on the sandbed. The soft sand will be more suited for their fleshy bodies.

• SRC Member
If I can make a comment, I would suggest that all your 'pratas' be moved to the sandbed where they will be happiest.

In the wild, these corals are not perched on rocks but are on the sandbed. The soft sand will be more suited for their fleshy bodies.

Alrighty boss! thanks for your comment! :)