Aiptasia

weileong

• SRC Supporter
You have to get a big copperband or else it may not work....the fish IMO has to be more than 3" before they are able to tackle those big aiptasia.

Got my fish from yazid, it cleared away my few aiptasia within a few days. He trained the fish very well....to the extend of being very tame and can be hand feed with shrimps :lol:.

Let me know if you intend to loan your copperband out for a few weeks.... :P

BTW, keen to know whether those reefers that have bought the peppermints from ML on their success in getting them to feed on aiptasia????

BTW, keen to know whether those reefers that have bought the peppermints from ML on their success in getting them to feed on aiptasia????

Good question. I've read that some Peppermint just can't be bothered with aiptasia.

For me, I have not personally seen them tearing one apart, but my aiptasia problems seems to be gone ( can't find any now) since I added them. The answer is clear :D

• SRC Member

've got three peppermint from ml. they're definitely not clearing my aiptasia. <_<

I will remember this if ever I'm going to give you a coral frag.

Sure will look out for one that is cover with aiptasia :lol:

You wanna give me frag...... hey no problem :lol::lol::lol: Oh yah have always been wanting to keep pink bird nest, maybe you could pass me a frag of that :lol::lol: