My Tank

Dispar_Anthias

Removed many smaller pieces of rocks and did a major clearance of my fishes. Started restocking recently and this is how it looks at this moment ;)

Front view

Mytank.jpg

Side view

sideview.jpg

Fire goby

firegoby.jpg

A pair out of the 7 I have

firegobies.jpg

Male Iridis of the pair

iridiswrasse.jpg

Female of the black polymnus clown pair

blacksaddle.jpg

Goldflake angel

goldflakeangel.jpg

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

i love ur carpet.. where u got them? This is wat me been looking for.. :yeah:

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

Wow!

Finally posted liao... remember the cap (60/40) ok. Hahahah :lol:

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

• SRC Member

beautiful fishes

AG_fishjumping.gif

3.5 X 2.5 X 2.5 Reef Coming up :))

136+39(UK)

163+47(US)

618+178L

• SRC Member

izzat, DA's carpet is wat me looking for.. kekeke..

i think he did mentioned that he used to hv 7 firegobies and now left only 2... :lol:

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

bro gouldian: LOL no camera how to post, now go my "wife" back of course can start posting. LOL Why not I pay 60 you pay 40 LOL

bro crab: thanks for your comment but my tank is full of draw chocolate candy stick. I dun really cheong but only go ard shopping once in a while to pick leftover so dun get much nice coloured sps. :lol::lol::lol:

Bro izzat: Had them for about 2 weeks. I know in the wild they dun school and they are infamous for killing their own species till a pair is left ;) Aggression? Yes definately some nipping and nothing else ;)

bro kelstorm: I still have 7 la not 2 :lol::lol::lol: the pair i took is the 2 out of 7 I have at this moment ;)

bro loster: reborn bring in few weeks back as mentioned in the above reply. Think now still have some small one can go try ;) Thanks for your comment

izzat, DA's carpet is wat me looking for.. kekeke..

i think he did mentioned that he used to hv 7 firegobies and now left only 2... :lol:

:yeah: Beautiful carpet, please head towards Reborn tomorrow before they are all gone :P

Bro izzat: Had them for about 2 weeks. I know in the wild they dun school and they are infamous for killing their own species till a pair is left ;) Aggression? Yes definately some nipping and nothing else ;)

Great, keep me updated on the progress of the firefishes bro :peace:

Great, keep me updated on the progress of the firefishes bro :peace:

Relax relax.... LOL... I suggest wait for next shipment rather than cheonging the remainder of the previous shipment.

Sure will keep you updated, my prediction is ended with a pair but keeping fingers crossed ;)