Fly over the moon!

Achilles Tang

Moving image of the Moon shot by HDTV

KAGUYA (SELENE)

World’s First Image Taking of the Moon by HDTV

November 7, 2007 (JST)

Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA)

NHK (Japan Broadcasting Corporation)

The Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA) and NHK (Japan Broadcasting Corporation) have successfully performed the world's first high-definition image taking by the lunar explorer "KAGUYA" (SELENE,) which was injected into a lunar orbit at an altitude of about 100 km on October 18, 2007, (Japan Standard Time. Following times and dates are all JST.)

The image shooting was carried out by the onboard high definition television (HDTV) of the KAGUYA, and it is the world's first high definition image data acquisition of the Moon from an altitude about 100 kilometers away from the Moon.

The image taking was performed twice on October 31. Both were eight-fold speed intermittent shooting (eight minutes is converged to one minute.) The first shooting covered from the northern area of the "Oceanus Procellarum" toward the center of the North Pole, then the second one was from the south to the north on the western side of the "Oceanus Procellarum." The moving image data acquired by the KAGUYA was received at the JAXA Usuda Deep Space Center, and processed by NHK.

The satellite was confirmed to be in good health through telemetry data received at the Usuda station.

http://www.jaxa.jp/press/2007/11/20071107_kaguya_e.html

• SRC Member

first of all see if you can tarhan temp and effect of gravity...then make a good decision...Moreover you still need to take bottles of O2 and H20 and CO2 to grow plant and Then you also cannot go to the loo well...yOU SEE sH*t flying all around...need to use vaccum...then bring the vaccum over...need to bring PSP because got nothing to do...Bring some animals on noah's ark so you can start your own butcher and zoo .....Alot of considerations .,....I LOVE EARTH

so my question is...YOU WANT TO PACK A "BAG"....HAHAHA??? :P:P:D

I NEED TO BRING MY GRANDMA ALONG ALSO... :off:

AG_fishjumping.gif

3.5 X 2.5 X 2.5 Reef Coming up :))

136+39(UK)

163+47(US)

618+178L