Crime Alert

VanDeam

• SRC Member

Oct 29 2214hrs .

I came home to my shocking to find that the a few Reefing equipments , mainly Deltec and Skimz missing from my 1st Floor house . In Dismay , i search my house and concluded that all are certainly missing , DELTEC 851 doesnt get up and walk .

Whoever take it better own up . and i sort it out with your out of court .

If failure to comply , CCTV will be given to the police .

incident happen between 1800HRS to 2150HRS .

3 reefer between 1300HRS to 1800HRS seen and saw the Skimmer .

During this incident , the maid was home . CCTV is being retrieve by Ciso as we speak .

To whom ever concern you have 24hrs to owe up or to return the lost good before action is taken

Cheers

kenny

6x2x2.5 FOWLR

Skimmer - Recirculating Custom Beckett Fr - Skimz Fr Return - OR6500/1262 Wavemaker - Tunze 6060 x 2 Light - 2x5ft FL Blue+White

Chiller - CL650

4x4x2 SPS

Skimmer - DeltecAP851 Fr - Skimz FR Return - OR6500 Wavemaker - 2xTunze wavebox +Ts24 Light - 3x250w MH + 8 ATi t5

CR - Deltec pF601s Chiller - Arctica Titanium Commercial Chiller

3.5x2x2 REEF

Skimmer - HnS150-2001 Fr - Skimz Fr Wavemaker - Tunze Ts 24 Return - 1262 Lights - Solite 2x150W MH + 4 Ati T5 CR - Skimz CR NR - Nr1000 Chiller - Arctica Titanium 1/5

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Vandeam...I came today....haha....30th...thanks for your offer...Hope you find the culprit... :bow::bow::fear::fear:

AG_fishjumping.gif

3.5 X 2.5 X 2.5 Reef Coming up :))

136+39(UK)

163+47(US)

618+178L

• SRC Member

2330HRS - Police Arrive

0013HRS - IO Arrive

already gave my statement . and investigate started .

CCTV to be view tommorow at 1000hrs .

This is your last chance .

6x2x2.5 FOWLR

Skimmer - Recirculating Custom Beckett Fr - Skimz Fr Return - OR6500/1262 Wavemaker - Tunze 6060 x 2 Light - 2x5ft FL Blue+White

Chiller - CL650

4x4x2 SPS

Skimmer - DeltecAP851 Fr - Skimz FR Return - OR6500 Wavemaker - 2xTunze wavebox +Ts24 Light - 3x250w MH + 8 ATi t5

3.5x2x2 REEF

Skimmer - HnS150-2001 Fr - Skimz Fr Wavemaker - Tunze Ts 24 Return - 1262 Lights - Solite 2x150W MH + 4 Ati T5 CR - Skimz CR NR - Nr1000 Chiller - Arctica Titanium 1/5

OMG! This is so ABSOLUTELY disgusting!!

Who would have the guts to blatantly enter someone's house and steal equipment!!!?

Good thing you have CCTV... next time, don't assume anything and lock your front door!

I assume that the police have dusted the place for fingerprints... and the fact is... everyone's fingerprints in Singapore goes to a central database.... its only a matter of time before you are caught!

Give it up or be publicly shamed!!

• SRC Member

I thought you lock your door at all times even you are home. Dont tell me this culprit has a key. You have a maid at home? Dont tell me she is your gf, LOL.

This thief is stupid, steal used and not expensive items. If get caught, everyone will laugh. Better give yourself up to kenny than to face charges in stealing titbits.

• SRC Member

Hmm... I think Vandeam was referring to his guests who came and look see at his magnificant reef tank and somehow at a moment, Vandeam went upstair to pee, then came down not aware that the guest left and found out his equipment were gone after afew hours later.

Fingerprint for theft? I doubt so, as this is not murder. Just some equipment stolen.

:o

• SRC Member

Aiya...by stealing the equipment he has just proven himself as a bad reefer....

People make mistakes...This is a bigger one...You will feel guilty all your life...

Don't go to jail just for stealing a skimmer....I think you save up 2 months also can get the skimmer.....if you are caught....Your fishes how? your freedom how?

Own up and apologize to kenny...he's a nice guy...he will spare you....

iF you want you can tell him you want to pay him....He might even give

you a discount...

AG_fishjumping.gif

136+39(UK)

163+47(US)

618+178L

• SRC Member
Hmm... I think Vandeam was referring to his guests who came and look see at his magnificant reef tank and somehow at a moment, Vandeam went upstair to pee, then came down not aware that the guest left and found out his equipment were gone after afew hours later.

Fingerprint for theft? I doubt so, as this is not murder. Just some equipment stolen.

:o

stan , its not that .

It was when i am not home the person walk up my estate (trespassing) , Opens my door , No force entry but consider Break in according to the police , and theft away some equipment , they ask if i wanna press charges i told them i have cctv and will hand over them in a few days time hoping this will resolve it self so now we see if this guy will owe up .

but the police found a few interesting fact and leads , and i view the cctv too and have an picture of what happen so another 10hrs before i take action

god have mercy on him .

anyone have information to share please let me know reward will be given , this is not abt the theft , but more on intrusion of privacy , and god knows what will happen , given the fact that the house have two ladies .

6x2x2.5 FOWLR

Chiller - CL650

4x4x2 SPS

3.5x2x2 REEF

• SRC Member

yoU already know who's the culprit why you giving out reward for?

AG_fishjumping.gif

136+39(UK)

163+47(US)

618+178L

• SRC Member

All information pass on to Police already . Not expecting my items back but i want justice serve.

giving reward is wanna know if theres more to meet the eyes and be absolutely sure .

6x2x2.5 FOWLR

Chiller - CL650

4x4x2 SPS

3.5x2x2 REEF

• SRC Member
wow your house installed cctv? then how come still give ppl chances to own up? Theft is serious. And why the theft stole ur skimmer or reefing equipment instead of other more valuable items? This theft must be stupid. :lol:

haha hence my deduction that e guy's a dumb shit. hahah

• SRC Member

This thief could be charged for trespassing into PTE property and gaining entry into other residence without permission and not forgetting stealing from the residence. !!! All in all , easily 3 charges !! :angry: The truth should be out soon... its in the investigation process by the POLICE <_<

Well, lets all awaits the truth for the culprit to be exposed by the CCTV recording.

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member

It could be a young reefer. I believe he's in the reefing community and using new nick to get rid of the "Stolen exhibits" :ph34r: Mods should be able to trace this new nicks to help solved it, I believe <_<

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member

woah lao... close to my nick somemore.....he staying near me somemore....

Some have accused me of doing it in PM....please i did not do so....You want you check the CCTV 100 TIMES...you cannot see a me..

:angry::(

AG_fishjumping.gif

136+39(UK)

163+47(US)

618+178L

• SRC Member
woah lao... close to my nick somemore.....he staying near me somemore....

Some have accused me of doing it in PM....please i did not do so....You want you check the CCTV 100 TIMES...you cannot see a me..

:angry::(

Think this reefer trys to pull u " Mr Crab" in the hot soup too.

he staying near me somemore....

How do u know "he" stay near u ? U already gather who this thief is ?