Flame Angel

Tigger

Talk about jumping fishes. I was doing my calcium testing on the floor of my fish room and my flasher fairy wrasse landed next to me. Gave me a fright. But he was back in the tank quickly. Total time of episode... less than 5 seconds. He looked stunned when I dropped him in. He's been hiding in the rocks for two days already! :D

• SRC Member

my dwarf lionfish jumped out of its tank TWICE... still curious how that fat fish can jump out of the tank! :look:;)

my humu jumped once.. coz too eager to eat...

my valentini puffer also jumped once (and its last) :cry2: .. coz it happened when no one's home!!

my dragon wrasse also did it once .. when no one's home but managed to 'revive' it. :P

i have alot of jumpy and dumb fishes.. :P

• SRC Member
my dwarf lionfish jumped out of its tank TWICE... still curious how that fat fish can jump out of the tank! :look:;)

my humu jumped once.. coz too eager to eat...

my valentini puffer also jumped once (and its last) :cry2: .. coz it happened when no one's home!!

my dragon wrasse also did it once .. when no one's home but managed to 'revive' it. :P

i have alot of jumpy and dumb fishes.. :P

y u got so many fish jumpin.....lucky ur tank also didnt jump hehhehe :angel::angel::angel:

• SRC Member
Can I hijack this thread to ask if Flame Angler is reef safe probably in a tank with LPS and soft coral?

Flame Angel right? Angler (frogfish) is a totally different species.

Some have success with flame angel in reef tank. For example the display tank in Mar* Li*. The saying is most of them ok but once in a while you get one that will nip. Some say maybe beginning it is ok, but once it learn how to nip then thats is. You have to take your chances if you like it.