Women's sandals....

hoppinghippos

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Seriously, nope. I'd rather he save the $$....

If needed, can buy myself mah.... i find it kind of bad if make him pay for my shopping coz he already fetch me here and there and also pay when dining out....

This is good coz we never quarrel regarding finances :eyebrow:

after i sold my chiller let my gf have a shoppin spree. sit outside causeway point smoke while she runs amok with my plastic.

lesson learnt. 4 nike shirts. $120 . IDENTICAL DESIGN THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THE COLOUR OF A TINY STRIPE ON THE SLEEVE. Then giant bags from metro i dont even want to know whats inside. i dont want to see my receipts i dont want to see anything. i just want to lie down on my bed in the dark in a foetal position and sob to myself..

if she's as chio as your avatar totally worth it..

so she use your plastic.. its time for you to use your rubber..!!

go.. go..

"yea, guys.. the other mission failed badly.. this is exercise rubber, oki challenge code for today, 'first - blood'."

"aye sir..!"

"our new mission today.. is to pentrate this rubber plantation.. yea..? n.... blah blah.."

to be continued at your nearest bedroom..

• SRC Member

:lol::lol::lol: nearly had fits from laughing...

No lah...they used it to train their students lah...But dun know how they fix... :rolleyes:

flubby: maybe they take your hair and show the students "see if you don't take care of hair, this is what happens!!!" heh.... but seriously tho I"ve always tot the manequin head they train on uses fake hair, never knew it was real! kinda freakish.

belle: good for you! not many girls like you these days, lots are moonlighting as miners.... dig goldmine...

spidey: wah lau, you sold your chiller for that!!! hhmmm this isn't the ang kong girl is it? if it is its understandable, chiller sold under duress.