Women's sandals....

hoppinghippos

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
my wife just did hair last weekend.. took almost halfz a day..

rebonding.. (simei one can eat?), cut, eh.. simei colour hair..

n straighten also..

wonder how the cc bill be like..? me..? cut hair, 20mins max.

hahaha.. but bro, she do all these also partly to be chio for you mah... but I think almost 60-70% girls these days have rebonded hair and 80% have some bits of colour in their hair. and 99.999999% of girls have eyebrows so think they can cut paper with it.

my wife just did hair last weekend.. took almost halfz a day..

rebonding.. (simei one can eat?), cut, eh.. simei colour hair..

n straighten also..

wonder how the cc bill be like..? me..? cut hair, 20mins max.

ya...agree...every time my wife goes hair saloon..I'll tell her that...her one session equals to my whole year visit to Mr Mutu barber! :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member

ya...agree...every time my wife goes hair saloon..I'll tell her that...her one session equals to my whole year visit to Mr Mutu barber! :lol::lol::lol:

WOW...in this case, I really saved a lot of $$$ and time...hasn't visited the hairstylist for more than a year... have you seen a long-haired apparition roving around your estate? .... :lol::lol::lol:

Anyway, can do without them...so can visit more lfs... :yeah::yeah::yeah:

Tomolo going...you know...(the MacDonald's advert with the kid telling someone)... :lol:

checking out the yumas... :P

• SRC Member

flubby: how you sell your hair?

Dun know leh...they asked if I want to cut my hair short and sell them...I asked how much and hmmm...back then I was still a student and it's worth it...somemore got free haircut... :P

• SRC Member
but they buy your hair to do what? hhmmm now I know how those hair loss salons for men do business.... with a bit of glue....

:lol::lol::lol: nearly had fits from laughing...

No lah...they used it to train their students lah...But dun know how they fix... :rolleyes:

I think it can be summed up into one lump sum. the women and shoes things.

my girlfriend today actually asked me why I was so obsessed over Subaru cars. especially WRXs and STIs.

I couldn't answer her. telling her it gives me satisfaction would be weird. I just said "well. they are nice cars afterall, right?"

luckily she's still young and she doesn't buy a lot of shoes. in fact the only dress shoe she has is this charles and keith one that she bought because I said it looked nice on her. :P

*trust me on this. I worked as a photographer before and I got style. okay? :P*

• SRC Member

after i sold my chiller let my gf have a shoppin spree. sit outside causeway point smoke while she runs amok with my plastic.

lesson learnt. 4 nike shirts. $120 . IDENTICAL DESIGN THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THE COLOUR OF A TINY STRIPE ON THE SLEEVE. Then giant bags from metro i dont even want to know whats inside. i dont want to see my receipts i dont want to see anything. i just want to lie down on my bed in the dark in a foetal position and sob to myself..

whatever money I have incurred from selling of fish equipment, be it marine or freshwater, is going into an account I have specially set up so that I can pay for my downpayment of my first Subaru WRX STI Spec C by the time I'm 25.

at the rate I'm going, I think I'll have the same amount of success *or lack of* as Goal 2010.

• SRC Member
after i sold my chiller let my gf have a shoppin spree. sit outside causeway point smoke while she runs amok with my plastic.

lesson learnt. 4 nike shirts. $120 . IDENTICAL DESIGN THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THE COLOUR OF A TINY STRIPE ON THE SLEEVE. Then giant bags from metro i dont even want to know whats inside. i dont want to see my receipts i dont want to see anything. i just want to lie down on my bed in the dark in a foetal position and sob to myself..

Dear bro...my condolences to you...take care...there are just so many kinds of people in this world...it all depends on your priorities and objectives...and I guess it also depends on those gals' motives (sigh...) for befriending you...

Just the same old saying...

Do onto people what you wan people to do unto you... :)