Women's sandals....

hoppinghippos

• SRC Member

Have you guys ever been in a situation where your gf/female friend/wife/mistress/trans asked you to go shopping with them and asked you to help them choose between 2 equally rock solid pairs of sandals which look better put to smacking the dog's backside when he misbehaves than on her feet? I mean its amazing how girls spend so much money on a glorified piece of wood?? there's like NO cushion for the soles, plus whatever colourful design is usually on the top surface of the sandal itself where the foot normally steps on and covers up totally anyway, so what's the point of choosing diff designs??

Not to be MCP here but maybe that's why one of the biggest chains is C&K where the designers are male, they must be laughing their ###### off to the bank every month thinking hey what new pieces of wood shall we slap together to put on the shelves next week? I mean how come no girl ever buys sandals thinking " Are these first of all comfortable to wear?"

heh... something interesting to think about.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Without women, there will be not enough money generated. Remember... women's spending makes the world goes around... :D

I wish I was started out in the cosmetics industry or the underwear/lingerie... they sure know how to fleece women... their undies sure COST A BOMB for such flimsy fabric (not complaining about this though. ;) hehe).

Cosmetics like lipsticks only cost a few cents to manufacture but they sell for a LARGE margin more! :blink:

• SRC Member

clothes: the least material used, the more expensive, BUT as I"m sure every guy here agrees, this isn't a prob, at least as long as we don't know the girl.

lingerie: again, the current trend seems to be less material... again I ain't complaining. BUT I gotta hand it to them, the new bras these days put '80s NASA engineers to shame. maybe it'll be a matter of time before they come up with bras that can test our tank water for Ca, Ph and Kh.

cosmetic: to think that ancient girls used lipstick to make their lips look like their genitalia, and look what happened gazillion yrs down the road. I'm always astounded by the cosmetic industry cuz their marketing is simply damn solid. somehow they've created a psychological dependence worldwide which evolved into a social norm. the sociological impact is amazing. lots of women use make up these days cuz they feel they NEED to, not cuz they really WANT to. personally if the girl needs make up to feel confident and look pretty then hey she ain't attractive to me.

shoes: I agree with belle, clothes and shoes are to women what lego is to men, they need billions of parts to mix and match.

• SRC Member
lingerie: again, the current trend seems to be less material... again I ain't complaining. BUT I gotta hand it to them, the new bras these days put '80s NASA engineers to shame. maybe it'll be a matter of time before they come up with bras that can test our tank water for Ca, Ph and Kh.

I can imagine this scenario taking place:

1) Husband bought wife nice lingerie for her during anniversary...

2) Wife wear lingerie looking forward to a romantic night.

3) Wife came out to living room to seduce husband.

4) Husband was viewing his tank and when he see his wife, he lift the tank canopy and say:

Just nice! Can u just stand on the chair and dip your twin hooters in the tank for me please?

:lol::D:lol::D

I can imagine this scenario taking place:

1) Husband bought wife nice lingerie for her during anniversary...

2) Wife wear lingerie looking forward to a romantic night.

3) Wife came out to living room to seduce husband.

4) Husband was viewing his tank and when he see his wife, he lift the tank canopy and say:

Just nice! Can u just stand on the chair and dip your twin hooters in the tank for me please?

:lol::D:lol::D

LOL!! Ala Deuce Bigalow: I'll like some sea snails from the bottom of the tank! :lol:

Cosmetic: to think that ancient girls used lipstick to make their lips look like their genitalia, and look what happened gazillion yrs down the road.

:shock: Errrr.... are you sure that's the correct interpretation??!

lots of women use make up these days cuz they feel they NEED to, not cuz they really WANT to. personally if the girl needs make up to feel confident and look pretty then hey she ain't attractive to me.

Well... I think Shu Qi said it right: "All a women needs is character and make-up to be beautiful".

Not every women is born with perfect face structure and skin to go without makeup. A little enhancement is thus needed. If I had to face some women without makeup... :sick: I was saw my colleague quite chio with makeup... once she was without... I almost screamed... pale face, white lips, old looking, brrrrr.... I think a girl with just a bit of makeup, and looks good without having to overdo is best. :)

But still a pretty face is just that... without character, a woman is just a.... pretty face. I see plenty of that in my industry. :P Brainless Bimbos are not my type of girls. Like my wife... she's not pretty but she has lots of character! :) I won't get bored growing old with her! :evil:

each his own lah......our wives and gf will never understand why we spend so mush on our hobbies as well....... though not many reefers in Singapore...but can support so many shops and farms......(in a way) :lol:<_<:lol:

• SRC Member
Have you guys ever been in a situation where your gf/female friend/wife/mistress/trans asked you to go shopping with them and asked you to help them choose between 2 equally rock solid pairs of sandals which look better put to smacking the dog's backside when he misbehaves than on her feet? I mean its amazing how girls spend so much money on a glorified piece of wood?? there's like NO cushion for the soles, plus whatever colourful design is usually on the top surface of the sandal itself where the foot normally steps on and covers up totally anyway, so what's the point of choosing diff designs??

Not to be MCP here but maybe that's why one of the biggest chains is C&K where the designers are male, they must be laughing their ###### off to the bank every month thinking hey what new pieces of wood shall we slap together to put on the shelves next week? I mean how come no girl ever buys sandals thinking " Are these first of all comfortable to wear?"

heh... something interesting to think about.

well, just point to anyone and they will make the decision themselves. They have already make the decision which one they want to buy, just want a second opinion.

Either way, if shes your gf or wife. You will have to pay for it. So why bother killing your brain cell thinking abt it :P

• SRC Member
DeepBlue Posted on Nov 12 2003, 08:28 AM

each his own lah......our wives and gf will never understand why we spend so mush on our hobbies as well....... though not many reefers in Singapore...but can support so many shops and farms......(in a way)   

my wife probably has a thread in her own gossip forum...

-'my husband just spent $400 on bulbs!'

i dun even spend so much on my shoes!!!

people used to have light bulbs to see in the dark....

these days, we have 11W energy saving bulbs, we have flourescent tubes...

but NOooooo....he's a REEFER....he's GOT to have 250W kind of bulbs....

and if one kind is not enough...he's got to have the blue kind as well...

he calls them radium bulbs...like the fish really care....

i mean like..they;ve already got 24/7 aircon

WHICH I DON"T!!! whats up with the bright lights...are they blind?

:blink:

good thing he's SOOOO good in bed. :angel:

so i dun complain much ;)

• SRC Member

AT: yup I saw before on national geog or discovery, lipstick supposedly turns men on cuz it is symbolic of the genitalia.

bum: yeah yeah yeah.... most of your wife's supposed thread is prob accurate right up to the 2nd last statement... :whistle

nleong: nah no need to point point, either way no diff to gf's mind when choosing clothes, just need to master a certain tone of voice and say "yar, not bad!" regardless of whatever she brings to your face. I even get accused of not being sincere based simply on my tone of voice... sigh...

• SRC Member

my wife probably has a thread in her own gossip forum...

-'my husband just spent $400 on bulbs!'

i dun even spend so much on my shoes!!!

people used to have light bulbs to see in the dark....

these days, we have 11W energy saving bulbs, we have flourescent tubes...

but NOooooo....he's a REEFER....he's GOT to have 250W kind of bulbs....

and if one kind is not enough...he's got to have the blue kind as well...

he calls them radium bulbs...like the fish really care....

i mean like..they;ve already got 24/7 aircon

WHICH I DON"T!!! whats up with the bright lights...are they blind?

:blink:

good thing he's SOOOO good in bed. :angel:

so i dun complain much ;)

hahahah.... nice 1.. :)