Pet Peeves

KingFish

• SRC Member

Worst pet peeve experience I had:

"I think my child is so cute" mother

I went to this wanton mee shop during a crowded lunch time and there was this lady patron and daughter (around 4 yrs old) in front of me in the queue. When it reaches their turn and the hawker ask her what's her order, the lady patron turn and ask her daughter "Girl girl, tell the uncle what u want to eat, remember what I taught u? Can u remember?" The girl was in absolute silence.... The ding-donging btw mother and daughter on the finer lessons in "how to order two plates of wan ton mee" went on for a long period until the wanton mee uncle fed up and scold the lady... Oblivious to the rest of those behind in the long queue, she shut the uncle and say "My daughter very clever one and know how to order food. She usually not quiet one leh. Girl, say something. U see, when u dun say something, uncle angry already. Quick, tell uncle what we want to order...." WAH LAO!

The same thing can happen at:

1) ATM Machine... "Why must mothers let their kids learn about electronics using the ATM machine... #*)($@#_&$@#_* Buy a PS2 lah if u kids enjoy pressing buttons!" Believe it or not, I had the experience of a kid squeezing in front of me and pressing buttons while I am on the ATM. When I chided him, the parents )(*$#@()*@#$ scold me back....

• SRC Member

Pet Peeve: The MRT Tug-of-war...

I confess... I enjoy knocking down those when they block my way when I am exiting the train... :evil: Once a person rush in, knocking me and I push her hard enoff to fall on the ground..... :evil:

Rumour-mongers. Especially the one who maliciously started it and the ones who pass it on without even verifying facts.

Are you talking to me?

*takes a step ahead

Are you talking to me? - Doing the Robert DeNiro in Taxi Driver :D

Way to go soggy :upsidedown: ... you caught the drift ...