Swallowing a nail?

flubberina13

could it be chicken bones :blink::blink:

swallow tat + fish bone..

I tik fish one more jiat liat. I got fish (eating them only) phobia after tat..

swear off fish, now I rear them.. retribution for me..! wahaha..

wat I do is choke myself with rice, drink water to flush the fish bone,

no help..? my mum get me some taoist "fu", burn it, let me drink it..

surprising.. oki liao..

could be later I drink n eat so much, pang sai out.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

I remember there is a kind of vege, don't know what is the name, but it looks like spring onion, slim, long and green that sometime ppl use it to tie up a stick of cuttlefish.

This vege actually do not digust in stomach, the advantage is that it will entangle and pass out. So I was told that if you have eaten things like nails, by eating this vege can help to entangle it in stomach then pass out.

Tank 4x2x2.5

• SRC Member
she said something about occupational hazard. what job requires you to drink soup and have nails around at the same time. =\

"...I have a high threshold of pain so dun know leh and somemore my throat has been hurting for the past few days so never bother the pain...occupational hazard mah..."

she refering to sorethroat = occupational hazard

• SRC Member

hey...guys...I'm back...with a vengeance?.... :rolleyes::lol:

sigh...wat an adventure... :P

Went in yesterday, wait for few hours then saw the doctor...they say I shouldn't be too serious since I can joke about it... :o

All things fine...shouldn't elaborate much but the trip was a blessing in disguise when they found out that I still have a relapse of vocal cords nodules so can act upon it...

Really thanks for the smses and calls of goodwills... :bow:

1) seamonkee...what has me swallowing a nail got to do w a free tank? :blink:

2) soggy...I dun think I was asking for any solutions in the thread but rather sypmtoms... read cognitively... :lol:

3) terryansimon...your imagination is good...what type of job specs correspond to drinking soup and having nails around...you r really reading too much between the lines liao... :lol::lol::lol:

3) Bum, Hoppinghippos, Nutx and Terryansimon : :thanks::peace:

4) Tanzy...your avatar...the subtleness... :thanks::peace:

5) Golden Tooth... though I do not know you as GT but I have a feeling who you are liao... :wub:

6) guys...thanks for offering suggestions... :)

To all those who care...thanks again... :bow::peace::wub:

Love...

flubberina

Sob! Sob! My goodwill wishes and concern are unappreciated!

I was going to call a 'Donate your Magfloat Magnets to save Flubberina' campaign. My efforts are all for nought! :cry2:

:lol:

• SRC Member

It's like some cysts that grow on your vocal cords due to overusage or improper speech styles and some other factors...

Some which are slightly less than barley beads is alright, just need proper care while others which are sizes like green beans or red beans need to be cut out...I had the operation to cut them out ten years back. Nearly lost my voice to them. :(

People like singers, teachers, mothers who nagged at their children too much, insurance agents and property agents more prone to them... :P

• SRC Member

came out...dun ask how... :paiseh: Btw...Thank God it was actually a countersunk screw... :D

many years back when i was doing social work and chasing and counselling latchkey kids, I overenthusiastic and kept on going so end up 'burnt out' even though I didn't realise it and was enjoying my work.

Now...you know what I'm doing, right?

Double-portion but have gone for speech therapy lessons, so quite alright and can handle lah...thanks for the concern... :)

• SRC Member
aiyo,

flubs...ah flubs

you give new meaning to the term 'kanna screwed'

:lol::lol:

joking

good to know you ok...

hahahahahaha!!!! no lah bum, its like in the show Intolerable Cruelty... flubby got her "###### nailed". (in the show there's this PI who keeps videotaping extramarital couples while screaming "I"m gonna nail your ######!!!"....

Hey flubby, wah so it really is an occupational hazard then? oh dear... maybe should scold less and use more... VIOLENCE.... :evil:

• SRC Member
1) seamonkee...what has me swallowing a nail got to do w a free tank? 

Hehe.. no lah.. it's juz superstitious belief... they say that if u get something real good (e.g freebies or strike Toto) , something bad will follow as a balance of nature... mmmmmmpphhh....

Of coz, we are all concerned for u sis.... :)