lum/storm

lum_13101

• SRC Member

Bro S.T, all ur fishes seem squite BIG ?? Roughly wats the size of the Orange shoulder Tang ? Can see tat its adult now :upsidedown: My O.S.T is abt 4 inch now but still Jevenile which is intense yellow :lol:

Really must be quite relaxing to opt for a short break to refresh urself ya. Bet u also have the freshest teh there too :lol:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member
Yes it is at Cameron Highlands i was there 20 yrs ago n looks certainly diff now n very breathtaking n refreshing view after of everyday living in a concrete jungle. :heh:

Yup its tea plantation alrite n its d Equitorial Hotel where i spend the nite n u r rite bro its definitely super cool wind.

at nite it was like super super freezing cold n very foggy but spend my nite outside d hotel drinking teh tarik trying myself to go against nature...ahh wat a place to spend my holiday money worth spend. ;)

Cameron highlands is worth the money to spend.I went to the honey bee farm and sometimes bee fly past nearly want to squish te bee.But the honey was nice.But now cameron highlands also got a lot of people starting to settle there already.Everytime peak hours wah the town of Brinchang sure pack.But I love the tea plantation.

Did u noe most of the tea plantation workers are Indians???I saw their squatter at the plantation and saw a hindu temple in the middle of it.I heard most of them are Tamils when the British brought them.Now they permanent residents or some born in Malaysia.But they produce good tea like the Sri Lankan tea but way better.

This 1 u don have but i have :cry2::eyebrow:

D color more tok kong now. :whistle

Nice one. :eyebrow:

girlone.png

• SRC Member
Bro S.T, all ur fishes seem squite BIG ?? Roughly wats the size of the Orange shoulder Tang ? Can see tat its adult now :upsidedown: My O.S.T is abt 4 inch now but still Jevenile which is intense yellow :lol:

Really must be quite relaxing to opt for a short break to refresh urself ya. Bet u also have the freshest teh there too :lol:

Bro F.T its getting bigger n its scary coz of space constraint :cry:. My OST is at 3 inch not adult yet n color not intense yello yet coz this chevron of keep on harrassing d OST but managed 2 defend itself tt's d reason y d yellow kind of fate than wat u having...ai ya i kek sim tt chevron.... :angry:

It is very relaxing wen i'm there n not a single sec tt i have thought of work or anything but enjoying every moment of my time being there...hehe. :rolleyes:

• SRC Member
Bro Ft.. all storm fishes even juvenile also look like adult cos he like to pump the fishes looks pui pui to make me kek sim :whistle:whistle

Storm.. <_< Sohal tang arr.. dun have also never mind larr.. :whistle:whistle i sold liao lorr :eyebrow:

But all of them really looks healthy.. :shock::bow:

:lol: my sohal go to school la...ya lum i pump with bicycle air. :P

anyway thks.

• SRC Member
Cameron highlands is worth the money to spend.I went to the honey bee farm and sometimes bee fly past nearly want to squish te bee.But the honey was nice.But now cameron highlands also got a lot of people starting to settle there already.Everytime peak hours wah the town of Brinchang sure pack.But I love the tea plantation.

Did u noe most of the tea plantation workers are Indians???I saw their squatter at the plantation and saw a hindu temple in the middle of it.I heard most of them are Tamils when the British brought them.Now they permanent residents or some born in Malaysia.But they produce good tea like the Sri Lankan tea but way better.

Nice one. :eyebrow:

oh...yes did went to the bee farm 2 n bought honey as well good for health. Yes more settlement theren tt's wat Brinchang is all abt n by the way did u happen to go Mount Brinchang? Where d peak is 6666 ft above sea level n b for u reach d peak it is where BOH plantation is. :o

Abt the indians there r d better person to do the job coz of their willing to take on hard working task n yes they r PR there. Did u make many stop over n have a wonderful lovely time drinking flavoured tea or the premium tea with brownies n ice cream to go with at the plantation itself? :rolleyes:

Attached pic of Bee Farm, Peak Of Mount Brinchang 6666 FT above sea level n Orang Asli settlement. ;)

post-5369-1197274104_thumb.jpg

post-5369-1197274175_thumb.jpg

post-5369-1197274233_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member

I kinda scared wif the bees cause i got a case of an asian bee stung me.That was in singapore when i kena stung cause got a hive near my school.I nvr eat the muffin and i nvr go to the peak of mount brinchang.Dunno why Indians are so hard working.Maybe it's in their genes.Ya before the peak is Boh tea plantation and the winding road is dam bloody steep..

girlone.png

• SRC Member

Wah the open brain so cheap???But kinda stress.

girlone.png