lum/storm

lum_13101

• SRC Member

Yo..sisming69 WELLCOME AND THANK YOU FOR COMING TO OUR THREAD :lol:

Sisming69 :blink: you are so lucky the sea cucumber still alive :ph34r:

If the sea cucumber die and spread out the toxic will make your tank condition horrible :cry:

CHEERS :peace:

;) Yes, I'm very glad that silly thing is still alive. It must have climbed out of the drip box, to the eggcrate, then got a bit stuck, couldn't decide which end to go thru. Took a bit of effort to get it unstuck. <_<

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• SRC Member

Hi Storm,

Used to keep this cuke before but gave it away cuz it prefers to move around the rockworks rather than sandbed and also heard that they prefers to filter feed from the water column.

Hope yours is well behaved.

;)

Hi Gouldian

u got it rite wat u said tt this guy really moves around the rocks quite often but avoid itself from going over the corals n also make itself down to the sandbed often too.

Seldom see it at near the water column hopefully it will not venture itself way there. :lol:

I guess its well behaved for now. :cry:

• SRC Member

Mine just went thru the overflow and into the sump!!

Thot it was missing for days, then finally saw some lumpy thing at the edge of the eggcrate. Lucky for me it's still alive. Phew! <_<

HELLO THERE MING69

WELCOME AND THANK YOU FOR COMING TO UR THREAD. :D

Ohhh Gosh ! frm the overflow into the sump !! :o wat a great journey it went thru n u can say tt again its lucky for u tt its still alive . Is it still around till today ? :)

• SRC Member

;) Yes, I'm very glad that silly thing is still alive. It must have climbed out of the drip box, to the eggcrate, then got a bit stuck, couldn't decide which end to go thru. Took a bit of effort to get it unstuck. <_<

nice story try to imagine tt i'm d cucumber while going thru hollow. :lol:

ming y not post d pic of it in ur thread n let us admire it. :idea:

• SRC Member

Oiii Lum how to fight c :eyebrow: how to fight :paiseh: i think we can pack our tank liao can close shop liao. :cry2::cry2::cry2:

Anyway kevin very nice collection u got there i know nuts abt SPS 1 day can ask 4 ur advice. :erm:

Storm.. :angel: i also dun say anything cos i'm ready pack my tank liao and know nothing abt SPS coral :cry2::cry2::cry2:

One day we together go kevin place and learn from him how to keep sps ok ? :lol::lol::peace:

• SRC Member

Sisming69.. :blink: now then i know you can hands on when facing trouble shooting :D:yeah: Or the sea cucumber force you to do it :P:P

Anyway CHEERS for the sea cucumber alive and safe the tank lps :peace::lol:

• SRC Member

Sisming69.. :blink: now then i know you can hands on when facing trouble shooting :D:yeah: Or the sea cucumber force you to do it :P:P

Anyway CHEERS for the sea cucumber alive and safe the tank lps :peace::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Not realli hands on. There's always the trusty pink gloves when I need to touch anyhting I'm not sure of.... :ph34r:

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg