lum/storm

lum_13101

• SRC Member
Lum,Ur beehives vey healthy and bui bui. If u place on a rock and dun shift it, they will start spread to it and there u will have frags soon :eyebrow:

Oh!! i always just leave it on the sand bed nia .. no wonder till now dun have frag :pinch: .. Bro fishtalk thanks for the infor tips :thanks::thanks::peace:

• SRC Member
But still there's a different ler.....Yours is more than meet the eye!!! You have 4 of them, And they open together @ the same time. :ooh::eyebrow:

My very small piece only, yah agree when open they open together maybe they pakat up :P

If your sunnies fully open time sure must wear B)B):peace:

• SRC Member

Storm.. my leopard wrasse die in the overflow piping liao :cry2::cry2: today change the sponge found a lot of fish bone and the leopard fish head bone.. this passed few days i work very late reach home at night, dun know he fall down in the overflow box :cry2::cry2: closed to 3 years liao :cry2:

• SRC Member
Storm.. my leopard wrasse die in the overflow piping liao :cry2::cry2: today change the sponge found a lot of fish bone and the leopard fish head bone.. this passed few days i work very late reach home at night, dun know he fall down in the overflow box :cry2::cry2: closed to 3 years liao :cry2:

ai ya... so sori to hear :( so sad leh fish so nice n fat liao but i think got chase by green if not it won't end up in ur over flow chia lat la peng yu i think times up oredy la for the green. :pirate:

• SRC Member
ai ya... so sori to hear :( so sad leh fish so nice n fat liao but i think got chase by green if not it won't end up in ur over flow chia lat la peng yu i think times up oredy la for the green. :pirate:

My overflow guide damaged liao thats why so many small fishes drop there :cry2: Yesterday night the yellow also jump into the overflow box.. lucky i saw and put in the sump, if the green wrasses jump in sure i chop it piece :pirate::pirate::ph34r:

• SRC Member
Yesterday night the yellow also jump into the overflow box.. lucky i saw and put in the sump, if the green wrasses jump in sure i chop it piece :pirate::pirate::ph34r:

yellow oso jump chia lat la like dat but but peng yu mai kill it la juz give away or sell it la animal cannot think like we do leh even human cannot think like human wat some more animals. :(