lum/storm

lum_13101

• SRC Member
Bro Storm/Lum....Wah!! Really cannot tahan....One of this day must come over to your place and bring my own DC to get a better view

of picture sia!!! B):eyebrow:

Bro Sky, bring me along to drool ya... :P Have not got any chance to view in person of their collection :yeah:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member
Bro Storm/Lum....Wah!! Really cannot tahan....One of this day must come over to your place and bring my own DC to get a better view

Bro Sky, bring me along to drool ya... Have not got any chance to view in person of their collection

Sure and welcome .. Its my honour two big bro/senior want to come my place :paiseh:

Cheers !!! :peace:

Bro Sky, bring me along to drool ya... Have not got any chance to view in person of their collection

Sure and welcome .. Its my honour two big bro/senior want to come my place :paiseh:

Woooooooooohoooooooooo!!!!!!..... :yeah:

Btw, Bro Lum....The present that I'm gonna give you is getting bigger now. I just hope dat

bro Storm and you will like it ya?..... ;)

• SRC Member

Bro Sky, bring me along to drool ya... :P Have not got any chance to view in person of their collection :yeah:

Ohh...yes u both Bro Sky/ F.T u r most welcome to my place too. :peace:

• SRC Member

Btw, Bro Lum....The present that I'm gonna give you is getting bigger now. I just hope dat

Like it ? let me say again do we like it ? :eyebrow: not only we like it, but we love it, we want it, we r waiting for it coz we seen ittttttttttttttt :lol::lol::lol::thanks::thanks::thanks:

• SRC Member

Oh bro sky107line.. me and storm really appreciated on your present. :yeah: . really big big thanks you... :thanks::bow: