lum/storm

lum_13101

• SRC Member

ST and Lum, all ur pratas so bui bui and I think it opens 24 hrs jus like the 7/11 rite? Lum, u got 2 elegances? :unsure: How often u do water change and how much ? Do u put in carbon or run rowas etc?

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member
ST and Lum, all ur pratas so bui bui and I think it opens 24 hrs jus like the 7/11 rite? Lum, u got 2 elegances? :unsure: How often u do water change and how much ? Do u put in carbon or run rowas etc?

Bro Ft.. my pratas not open 24hrs larr later they complain not enough sleep :wacko::lol: When MH off at 5:30pm they start close slowly :rolleyes:

Yah, so far i got 2 Elegant in my tank, they growing well there, I did top up the water at sump when the level low ard 2", and change 2-3pails water after 3-4 mths :look::D

Yes i run rowas phos & carbon with FR :peace::peace:

• SRC Member

Thks FT for the compliment n it opens really big frm 13.30 - 17.00 only coz only tt time MH run. :unsure:

• SRC Member
Bro Ft.. my pratas not open 24hrs larr later they complain not enough sleep :wacko::lol: When MH off at 5:30pm they start close slowly :rolleyes:

Yah, so far i got 2 Elegant in my tank, they growing well there, I did top up the water at sump when the level low ard 2", and change 2-3pails water after 3-4 mths :look::D

Yes i run rowas phos & carbon with FR :peace::peace:

Oh u dun change water at weekly basis too :whistle ... I change water at 3-4 months duration for 2 jerry can of NSW. :rolleyes: and also running rowas and carbon for the tank ... AS for prata, Need to ask U both why pratas sometime shrink for no reasons. It has been opening all the while and one day, jus shrink and looks stress for many days. I did not shift them abt nor did i change wavemaker. Jus puzzled why they behave like tat :unsure:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member
Thks FT for the compliment n it opens really big frm 13.30 - 17.00 only coz only tt time MH run. :unsure:

Ya notice tat pratas opens really big during MH... Does urs open during T5 blue lights too ? After lights off, they transform not to Magatron or Ortobots but the Mooncake'bots :P:D

And great job there for the Bright sunnies... so Golden and bright.. eyes hurting liao B)

Yeah... captured my heart completely... let me look for a colony or two to brighten up my days too :eyebrow:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member
Oh u dun change water at weekly basis too :whistle ... I change water at 3-4 months duration for 2 jerry can of NSW. :rolleyes: and also running rowas and carbon for the tank ... AS for prata, Need to ask U both why pratas sometime shrink for no reasons. It has been opening all the while and one day, jus shrink and looks stress for many days. I did not shift them abt nor did i change wavemaker. Jus puzzled why they behave like tat :unsure:

Me throw in additives weekly and feed pratas once a week, but sometimes disturd by fishes cos the pratas shrink too, i shift the pratas to other place then ok :)

Bro Ft..Your fishes got disturd them ? :peace:

• SRC Member
Goodness!! Bro Lum, Wat have you done to dat sunnies??!! :ooh:

You seems like torturing it to open almost 24/7 right??....Poor sunnies...

I wish I could adopt it.... ^_^:D

Bro sky107line :lol: must very hardworking to take care the sunnies :cry2: Now they like to open at night and morning only still shy open at the evening :unsure::thanks::thanks:

• SRC Member

wat know of if they sudenly shrink off n look stress for few days usually fish do peck on it which sometimes u don see it happen during the pecking. -_-

• SRC Member
Ya notice tat pratas opens really big during MH... Does urs open during T5 blue lights too ? After lights off, they transform not to Magatron or Ortobots but the Mooncake'bots :P:D

And great job there for the Bright sunnies... so Golden and bright.. eyes hurting liao B)

:lol::lol::lol: mooncake bot.

i don use T5 only flourescent light. :paiseh: