True Percula with Anemone

jc85

• SRC Member

Hi Guys,

I had a pair of True Percula Clown for two weeks and they are now feeding great. Will even fight with my yellow longnose for food during feeding.

However, this pair like to hang ard my powerhead when resting which I find is a pity. They are a beautiful pair. Thus, I tot of getting a anemone for them to host in order to convince them to get out of that area.

Can all those who had true percula that is hosting on your anemone, tell me what is the anemone you have? I had search the net and found that the three proven anemone hosted by True percula in wild are Sebae, Ritteri and Carpet. All these 3 are high difficulty in keeping or huge, will appreciate if anyone can share their experience. I'm sure some of the reefer here uses different anemones beside these three.

Thanks

faa38b54.jpg.orig

• SRC Member

Mine is a Clarkii with green bubble tip anemone, innitialyy it didnt even go near to the anemone, after that i put them in a some container for about 1/2 day.....den it start to enjoy the sofa..........de relax back to the tank.. :yeah: , it was recommended by one of the reefers here, can't remember his nick..... :pinch: