4ft Decomm sale

niggy

• SRC Member

Am decommissioning my 4ft tank so would like to sell the following:

TANK:

4 x 2 x 2 1/2ft, 12mm glass with eurobracing (black silicon), cabinet tank with 3 ft sump with refugium. Durso pipe overflow.

Tank has been running for 2 years+ and I am the original owner. Some rust on one side door hinges, but shouldn't be difficult to replace.

Asking $400. However, my priority is to decomm and sell, so any offer would be considered. My only condition is that the deal be completed soon, as I have to clear the tank from my house.

(Will post pics soon)

EQUIPMENT:

HnS Skimmer model 150-F2001. It is the 850L in-sump model. Bought brand new at the time. Last buyer backed out as he made mistake and wanted external model. Buy now price reduced to $400 but please offer, and skimmer will go to the highest by next week.

2 x 4ft (4 x 55w each) PL lighting sets. Brand is MATRIX. $50 each set or best offer.

2 x Tunze TS07 - $280 each, or best offer. (6000 + 7091 controller)

APURES De-Ionizing unit from Henry. $50. Needs recharging, but this can be done at Henry's in a day, if I remember right. Not sure how much it is now, but u can check with him.

LIVE ROCK:

I have about 30-40 kgs of live rock which must be cleared by this Sunday, so if anyone wants it, they have to collect it prefarably by this Sunday morning. Rock is not encrusted, but is still live and has some corralline on it. Pics will be up soon. Bring your own buckets/bags. Price: $30 for the lot (Will not split the lot for sale).

OTHER INFO:

Just for info, the tank was a FOWLR tank, which was not dosed with calcium, so corralline and calcium deposits was kept to a minimum. Started dosing in the first few months but stopped when I realised for fish only, you don't need calcium added.

Lastly, I'll say it again. My priority is to ensure that I sell everything, so please offer, and items will go to the highest offers.

I do have quite a few more items (eg. eheim return pumps, various size/brand pumps, FRs etc) which I will put up when I take stock of what else I have.

Pics of individual items will be posted soon......

BTW all the fish in the pics are not with me already thanks for the enquiries.

Please PM me for any questions and offers.

Thanks.

post-10-1186160984.jpg

• SRC Member

TANK:

4 x 2 x 2 1/2ft, 12mm glass with eurobracing (black silicon), cabinet tank with 3 ft sump with refugium. Durso pipe overflow.

Tank has been running for 2 years+ and I am the original owner. Some rust on one side door hinges, but shouldn't be difficult to replace.

Asking $400. However, my priority is to decomm and sell, so any offer would be considered. My only condition is that the deal be completed soon, as I have to clear the tank from my house.

(Will post pics soon)

EQUIPMENT:

HnS Skimmer model 150-F2001. It is the 850L in-sump model. Bought brand new at the time. Last buyer backed out as he made mistake and wanted external model. Buy now price reduced to $400 but please offer, and skimmer will go to the highest by next week.

2 x 4ft (4 x 55w each) PL lighting sets. Brand is MATRIX. $50 each set or best offer.

APURES De-Ionizing unit from Henry. $50. Needs recharging, but this can be done at Henry's in a day, if I remember right. Not sure how much it is now, but u can check with him.

LIVE ROCK:

I have about 30-40 kgs of live rock which must be cleared by this Sunday, so if anyone wants it, they have to collect it prefarably by this Sunday morning. Rock is not encrusted, but is still live and has some corralline on it. Pics will be up soon. Bring your own buckets/bags. Price: $30 for the lot (Will not split the lot for sale). (RESERVED BY Salty_Creature)

OTHER INFO:

Just for info, the tank was a FOWLR tank, which was not dosed with calcium, so corralline and calcium deposits was kept to a minimum. Started dosing in the first few months but stopped when I realised for fish only, you don't need calcium added.

Lastly, I'll say it again. My priority is to ensure that I sell everything, so please offer, and items will go to the highest offers.

I do have quite a few more items (eg. eheim return pumps, various size/brand pumps, FRs etc) which I will put up when I take stock of what else I have.

Thanks.

• SRC Member

TANK:

(Will post pics soon)

EQUIPMENT:

LIVE ROCK:

I have about 30-40 kgs of live rock which must be cleared by this Sunday, so if anyone wants it, they have to collect it prefarably by this Sunday morning. Rock is not encrusted, but is still live and has some corralline on it. Pics will be up soon. Bring your own buckets/bags. Price: $30 for the lot (Will not split the lot for sale). (RESERVED BY Salty_Creature)

OTHER INFO:

Thanks.

P.S. Terms: Cash Only. Deposit Required for the tank when deal is made. (Sorry, just read about the story of a shady character lurking in SRC)

• SRC Member

UPDATE:

TANK:

(Will post pics soon)

EQUIPMENT:

2 x 4ft (4 x 55w each) PL lighting sets. Brand is MATRIX. $50 each set or best offer. BOTH SETS SOLD

2 x Tunze TS07 - $280 each, or best offer. (6000 + 7091 controller) (1 set reserved for XPexxxxxxx)

LIVE ROCK:

I have about 30-40 kgs of live rock which must be cleared by this Sunday, so if anyone wants it, they have to collect it prefarably by this Sunday morning. Rock is not encrusted, but is still live and has some corralline on it. Pics will be up soon. Bring your own buckets/bags. Price: $30 for the lot (Will not split the lot for sale). (SOLD)

OTHER INFO:

Thanks.

P.S. Terms: Cash Only. Deposit Required for the tank when deal is made. (Sorry, just read about the story of a shady character lurking in SRC)

• SRC Member

Thx you very much for the rocks, Niggy. I do like the size and shape of the rocks. In ur tank the rocks are just nice and in my small humble tank, very full already. I even can fill up in my sump.. :D Again, thx for your quality rocks and helping me to carry the rocks...!!! :thanks:

• SRC Member
Thx you very much for the rocks, Niggy. I do like the size and shape of the rocks. In ur tank the rocks are just nice and in my small humble tank, very full already. I even can fill up in my sump.. :D Again, thx for your quality rocks and helping me to carry the rocks...!!! :thanks:

One of the nicest people I and my wife have ever had the pleasure of meeting, u are most welcome. :) Am glad u like them.

Anytime u need anything, let me know bro.....

Will let u know about the other stuff when I get it out.

• SRC Member

Upz for your sales! Very pleasant chat we had. :D Haven't tested the tunze in my tank yet, I'm sure it will be fine. :thanks:

Be teachable always, nobody has a monopoly on wisdom. But learn to distinguish "fact" from "opinion".

• SRC Member
Upz for your sales! Very pleasant chat we had. :D Haven't tested the tunze in my tank yet, I'm sure it will be fine. :thanks:

Yep, hope we get a chance to sit down together again someday, perhaps when your tank is ready.....? Would love to see it.

Was very nice meeting u and your wife.

And thanks for the upz....

• SRC Member

UPDATE: Taking stock of what's available

TANK:

My priority is to decomm and sell, so any offer would be considered. My only condition is that the deal be completed soon, as I have to clear the tank from my house.

EQUIPMENT:

OTHER INFO:

Thanks.

• SRC Member

TANK:

My priority is to decomm and sell, so any offer would be considered. My only condition is that the deal be completed soon, as I have to clear the tank from my house.

EQUIPMENT:

HnS Skimmer model 150-F2001. It is the 850L in-sump model. Bought brand new at the time. Last buyer backed out as he made mistake and wanted external model. Buy now price reduced to $400 but please offer, and skimmer will go to the highest by next week. (Reserved)

OTHER INFO:

Thanks.

• SRC Member

u]UPDATE: Taking stock of what's available

SKIMMER SOLD AND PRICES REVISED:

TANK: Price reduced to $300 or best offer

EQUIPMENT:

APURES De-Ionizing unit from Henry. $30. Needs recharging, but this can be done at Henry's in a day, if I remember right. Not sure how much it is now, but u can check with him.

OTHER INFO:

Just for info, the tank was a FOWLR tank, which was not dosed with calcium, so corralline and calcium deposits was kept to a minimum. Started dosing in the first few months but stopped when I realised that for fish only, you don't need calcium added.

Thanks.

P.S. Terms: Cash Only. Non-refundable deposit required for the tank when deal is made. (Sorry, just read about the story of a shady character lurking in SRC)

• SRC Member

TANK: Price reduced to $300 or best offer (RESERVED Until Saturday, 18th August)

EQUIPMENT:

APURES De-Ionizing unit from Henry. $30. Needs recharging, but this can be done at Henry's in a day, if I remember right. Not sure how much it is now, but u can check with him.

OTHER INFO:

Just for info, the tank was a FOWLR tank, which was not dosed with calcium, so corralline and calcium deposits was kept to a minimum. Started dosing in the first few months but stopped when I realised that for fish only, you don't need calcium added.

Thanks.

P.S. Terms: Cash Only. Non-refundable deposit required for the tank when deal is made. (Sorry, just read about the story of a shady character lurking in SRC)

• SRC Member

TANK: Price reduced to $300 or best offer (RESERVED Until Saturday, 18th August)

EQUIPMENT:

APURES De-Ionizing unit from Henry. $30. Needs recharging, but this can be done at Henry's in a day, if I remember right. Not sure how much it is now, but u can check with him. (Reserved until Saturday 18th August)

OTHER INFO:

Thanks.