• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

normal sun and bubbles.

i understand that its not easy to keep sun cos need target feeding..so im trying out 1st and if successful that ill creates a sunny corner in my tank..

post-34-1191199779.jpg

• SRC Member

currently i only hv 4pieces of suns and super sun is still the best. dont need target feed tantacles also open most of the time. hopefully ill succeed in the normal sun.

addiction conts.....not too sure the name of the piece but looks nice under blue light-at lfs

post-34-1191200341.jpg

• SRC Member

addiction continues...wonder how many of us can actually walk into lfs or farm and walk out empty handed???

definately not me..cos if 1shop nothing interesting surely end up in other shop heehee..

post-34-1191200766.jpg

• SRC Member

was told this piece will not last long in captivity. amazing to see the tantacles can strech out so long but my clown like to rub body there.

post-34-1191201341.jpg

• SRC Member

here comes the brainy...during target feeding the tantacles will all shot out and when in good mood the meat will expand. not easy to keep unless they managed to settle in..

post-34-1191201621.jpg

• SRC Member

my very soon 1st coral casualty...used to place it on sand bed but when not in town my bubbles corals dropped on it...the rest of the story you should know la...

post-34-1191202154.jpg