how to go to Reborn

[d]3v|L

• SRC Member

Hi guys, may i know how to go to reborn? father fetching me. the 122 paya lebar road is so unclear. 122 very long where? near where eg. MRT, opposite bla bla bla.. and can u tell me the shops number? :unsure:

ORDed

back to studies and reefing again..

• SRC Member
it's garlic extract, and it suppose to help yr fishes from white spot/ich

I use to have white spot/ick every other month and is effecting my hippo tang badly.

I solve that by putting a small piece of garlic and grind them together with all the fresh cockles, fish meat and prawns into a paste. A special recipe for the fish.

It have been a year and a half and I don't have any white spot breakout.

My hippo survive the first 2 outbreak. From 3" inch size, he is now 7 inch.

• SRC Member

hey guys ,

i did it the hard way ... me and gf got to get raw garlic juice fm fresh garlic .... but it was fun ..... and smelly on the hands .... still got half a small bottle of that left in the fridge .... i normallty soak the bs/ms about an hr before feeding time and now all the white spots are gone on my blue and purple tangs .... it really helps ... even my gf was shock to see that ....

oh , even my anthias are eating them .... must be shoik ...\

fresh garlic bs/ms

:D:P:D

• SRC Member

wa can smell from batam oso ar. don pray pray man. u mean u let BS eat them, then ur fish eat the brineshrimp together with those eaten garlic and then can prevent white spot? the vampires wont touch em too :P:D

ORDed

back to studies and reefing again..