is it against the law?

bum

IF you're facing your neighbour and he or she could see into your house (not peeking via binoculars), yes, potentially, it could be deemed as some form of sexual harassment.... like cases where wankers at windows will try to embarrass other people who happen to look at them.

I am not too sure, but if there are complaints made, the police will be sure to look into it.

Perhaps some of our reefers who are in the police force shed some light onto this matter? ;)

• SRC Member

if you have a nice bum to show then i guess it'll be ok bum... :lol::lol:

The world is such a wicked place,war btween the human race. People work to earn their bread,while across the sea they're counting dead

I do tat in my room.

but as a form of respect for my parents n fishes.

I wear a shorts, but bare top walking ard the house.

once the lights in my room - off, my underwear get off too..

the rest up to your imagination n good day..! :)

almost forgot, if u dun such stuff in front of a gal.. or

if someone complain its creating some nuisance thingy..

read in the papers, police can catch..

tat time came out in the papers, couple of gals, like to

walk ard in the buff. Btw, the I got my bino n chio my

teekor club bros.. it was all over.. not even a souvenir of

undies anywhere.. sad. 

so u can try scratching your balls in full view of a lau auntie..

see wat she do.. keep scratchin.. ya.. n make some corny

noise for effect..

• SRC Member
IF you're facing your neighbour and he or she could see into your house (not peeking via binoculars), yes, potentially, it could be deemed as some form of sexual harassment.... like cases where wankers at windows will try to embarrass other people who happen to look at them.

I am not too sure, but if there are complaints made, the police will be sure to look into it.

Perhaps some of our reefers who are in the police force shed some light onto this matter? ;)

If i recall correctly, there was a similiar case few years back.If your neighbour can see you and she makes a complain, you can actually be charged in court.

• SRC Member

I think maybe it depends on what can be argued as public place and private place? note "place" not "part"!! heh....

I think if you walked around ###### at home but your home is quite isolated and if pple see its cuz they had to purposely look into your house then its not illegal and the pple looking are considered peeping toms? but if say your home faced jalan besar stadium and you walk around ###### then.....

the law states that if someone else sees you by some weird reason in that sort of attire, and he/she/it makes a complain because your body scarred his/her/it so badly, then yes, it is an offence.

if thats the case, those weirdos should stay away from SAF camps. :P

oh.. used to do tat.. in camp..

walk ard ###### to the toilet for a bath.. dun even bother to wrap

after a while.. then later gettin more used to it, taking a bath

in the afternoon also the same..

later company rec'd complaint, n our CSM comes to us..

nag n nag.. camp also got females u know..

na.. must be those ah lao goh.. see liao.. buey tahan..

It is not a problem as long as no privates are exposed.

If it is against the law to wear underwear, then all the bikini clad women on beaches, and all the promotional girls wearing skimpy outfits would be arrested already.

no lah.. singapore is like dat..

u try doing tat outside the street..?

polis comes in 5mins..

u do tat in hawaii or bali, not even a bugger

bait an eye, except Singapore n China men..

wahaha..

• SRC Member

just wear boxers. it'll save you all the trouble. unless we're talking about the fairer ###### here. but then again, it's unlikely, cause who'd mind a lady in her undergarments walking in the house? no one i'd reckon.

It is not a problem as long as no privates are exposed.

If it is against the law to wear underwear, then all the bikini clad women on beaches, and all the promotional girls wearing skimpy outfits would be arrested already.

if I'm not wrong, during the early nineties, there was a ruckus about this incident regarding a guy who walked around his house in his underwear only and a female neighbour who probably couldn't stand him. it was even debated in parliament if I'm not wrong *hey. I was only what, ten?* yeah. (=