matrix revolutions

bum

• SRC Member

anyone gonna watch?

i just got my tix at marina...

crossing my fingers i won't walk out of that cinema cursing.....

finished watching reloaded again last night...

bit better understanding of the plot,

maybe it was not all that bad.

hope that it will be a satisfactory ending :D

k, wat's that you don't understand.. I just saw it on my player, pretty alright. but din expect it to end like dat.. for now!! where's the part3..?

** wei..wei..? harlo.. champion league tips.. oki.. oki.. take tis team give half balls..? whose balls.. their or mine?? **

• SRC Member

bro,

not that i didn't understand, but i didn't like the part

in the caverns of zion. make humans look so tribal.

also i thought that there was too much focus on NEO's

super powers...WTF! the guy can fly,

put his hand into trinity and jumpstart her heart?

also at the end, his powers got real when he whacked the sentinels...

then passed out.

the preview is tomorrow, worldwide release at theatres. ;)

:off:

whats your pick for tonight?

heh heh...

what say start a new thread and share tipsy?

• SRC Member

Frankly speaking, I think they should have stop at the first movie. The second one was obviously a lame excuse for a sequel. I managed to catch the first one on TV on sunday. I realized that the oracle has prophesize that Trinity will fall in love with The One. If the oracle is a computer program, how is it she can calculate Trinity will fall in love with The One? :wacko: :?:

But none the less, the animations do look cool.

The 2nd movie explained that The One is the means to restart the whole process again as they weed out the bugs in the program.

Something like that.

It's the same happenings every cycle... the Architect said it. So everything is already pre-programmed. Just that the decision by The One at the end of each new cycle will decide whether it will carry on again or come to an end.

Confused? I am. :)

• SRC Member

got my tickets for friday. i wished i knew that they had an imax screening. too bad it's just a one off thingy and there're no more tickets. bummer.

• SRC Member
also at the end, his powers got real when he whacked the sentinels...

then passed out.

one possible explanation is that they are still in an alternate dimension... that they are not really in the real world yet.. gotta wait for part 3 to find out for sure...

I realized that the oracle has prophesize that Trinity will fall in love with The One. If the oracle is a computer program, how is it she can calculate Trinity will fall in love with The One?

they are all computer programs... Neo, trinity, oracle,.. Neo is supposed to reboot the system built by the architect... trinity is supposed to guide him to do his job whatever it is.. and so is the oracle... agent smith is of course a virus...

The second one was obviously a lame excuse for a sequel.

not so sure bout that... so far the matrix proves to be a most profound series.. watched the ANIMATRIX anyone...? anyways.. there're lotsa websites offering explanations(not official ones of course.... mostly movie buffs) so read up a little before watching... would help or at least get u thinking..

• SRC Member

there's still tickets at PS for tomorrow's show. but tonight's screening are all full i reckon. and bum, after you watch, do tell me if monica bellucci aka persephone is in this one.

Neo is part of the program of the Matrix.

Some sort like a part that gone haywire..

U know MS? They always seem buggy.

Everything revolves ard the Matrix. Its like double

dragon punch up game, u always get the babe to love yea..

but matter is, do u go to the end n bash up the Big Boss or

die halfway..?

Problem is, if u are named, Neo, then play the game, (Matrix).

else your name is Tom or Dick..forget it. U never going to

save the world, may just be Guy1 or Gal2 in the credits.

more confuse..? if there's a book ard, reading tat may helps..

since movie sometime leave alot of things unanswered if the

director can't get the actors to do it well in the show..

• SRC Member

MyName is Neo . i Have played the game.

soggy. where got tix? GV got a few but i want stylo one ler.. like lido.very impt today muz watch.morpheous release today.(Yes.. The IRony) going to fetch him now with rina. then we going to buy cigarettes and smoke 10 packs.

Bought ticket via net last night. Will be watching it tonight at 10 at YISHUN... waiting to knock off from work early today.....heehee..

• SRC Member
soggy. where got tix? GV got a few but i want stylo one ler.. like lido.very

I think only Lido 1 is good one. For GV you can try GV Grand Theatre 6 which is quite big (the hall is big so I buy quite near the screen). Or Cineleisure thertre 3 and 5.

got my tickets for friday. i wished i knew that they had an imax screening. too bad it's just a one off thingy and there're no more tickets. bummer.

I watched the second one on IMAX screen and its in square aspect ratio. Not the original wide screen aspect ratio. If you want the original wide screen aspect ratio, choose a non IMAX screen to watch better. If it is good, I will watch it again and in IMAX.

It's the same happenings every cycle... the Architect said it. So everything is already pre-programmed. Just that the decision by The One at the end of each new cycle will decide whether it will carry on again or come to an end.

The program set it up this way as a control measures. This is the way the machines control those who wake up.

woah looks like the Matrix fever has hit SRC as well. :P

according to my not-so-humble-opinion, I think the Matrix should have stopped at the first one, like what one person said. I think they're trying to replicate the success of the first Star Wars trilogy, or even the Indiana Jones trilogy...

but frankly, I think the second Matrix was a real waste of time, as do all "in-transition" shows. look at Empire Strikes Back for example. I mean. I'm not the die-hard Star Wars movie buff like I used to be, but I remember getting sick of watch ESB when I was young kid *back then in Malaysia, they used to show it every three months. I think RTM had no other movies in their library. :P*

so yeah. I don't know. but. hmm. lets hope this Revolutions is good. and hope my girlfriend doesn't ask me questions during the movie. :P

• SRC Member

karie-ann moss is nothing compared to monica bellucci. nothing you hear? hehe. anyhows, spider, i prefer gv to lido, cause everytime i go to lido, and someone's sitting in front of me, chances are he's gonna be blocking me a little. gv is as stylo as it gets. gv at plaza singapura.

I think the second Matrix was a real waste of time, as do all "in-transition" shows. look at Empire Strikes Back for example. I mean. I'm not the die-hard Star Wars movie buff like I used to be, but I remember getting sick of watch ESB when I was young kid

Bro...me starwars fan :angry: ....grrrrr.......................... :lol:

actually, many pple treated ESB as one of the better starwars movie in term of drama...no muppets running ard like the Return of the Jedi ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

post-11-1068026460.jpg

karie-ann moss is nothing compared to monica bellucci. nothing you hear? hehe. anyhows, spider, i prefer gv to lido, cause everytime i go to lido, and someone's sitting in front of me, chances are he's gonna be blocking me a little. gv is as stylo as it gets. gv at plaza singapura.

monica only got bigger ######.. u can see all that in..eh..

wat's tat show name.. can't recall..

anyway u din hear, eyes in beauty behold.. or is it your eyes

is veri nice...opps.. I tik is beauty must buy..!!

Alright! We have a strong support liao. So dun go anyhow criticise Starwars Movie (the earlier episodes)...could kana kick out of SRC.....kekeke...... :evil::evil::lol::lol::lol: ...................

Bro...me starwars fan :angry: ....grrrrr.......................... :lol:

actually, many pple treated ESB as one of the better starwars movie in term of drama...no muppets running ard like the Return of the Jedi ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Muppets? Ewoks you mean? Kill the evil ewoks! :evil:

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/